What are your Best Buys in Korea???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your Best Buys in Korea???

Hi folks, any recommendations to get the best skincare purchase in Korea?
    Last edited by are_you_sure79; 12-09-2005, 12:25 AM.

Since Laneige and Missha is from Korea, these lines of products would be cheaper right? Heard Laneige WSP & Strawberry Yogurt Pack is selling at SGD20 in Hongkong. Are we ripped off in Singapore?

Comment

Must-buys from Korea

HI ALL! Since Korea are famous for their cosmetics and skincare pdts, any must-gets? I will be leaving for korea soon! Wish to stock up!

Comment

It has to be face shop masks as its much cheaper there. Etude house cosmetics, and korea famous bb cream.

Comment

Originally posted by petites26 View Post
          It has to be face shop masks as its much cheaper there. Etude house cosmetics, and korea famous bb cream.
          Is it really much cheaper there? If yes, i will bring more money!

Comment

skinfood masks! bb creams! thefaceshop!

im heading to korea this feb too, cant wait! :D

Comment

Originally posted by yina View Post
              skinfood masks! bb creams! thefaceshop!

im heading to korea this feb too, cant wait! :D
              haha, so its mainly skinfood, faceshop and bb creams right? :D im going in jan!

Comment

yup those korean BB creams. they are really cheap in Korea.

skinfood, Hanskin, skin79, Etude etc etc

Comment

TFS, Etude would be good buy.
                  Korea has so many different skincare brands. There are also more expensive brands that can only be found in departmental store like O Hui and coreana.

Laniege was very cheap in korea. I got Laniege from the Aritaum (a store opened by amore pacific), and their flagship store (myun deong). Aritaum carrys other lines that we do not have in Singapore all from Amore pacific. Its worth to check them out. (e.g IOPE, Mamonde)

My best buy from the trip was the Laniege autumn make up set (1 pressed powder, 1 Eyeshadow and 1 Highlight and blusher set) for approx 50000won, that's around SGD50.

Comment

Originally posted by PeonyDreamz View Post
                    TFS, Etude would be good buy.
                    Korea has so many different skincare brands. There are also more expensive brands that can only be found in departmental store like O Hui and coreana.

Laniege was very cheap in korea. I got Laniege from the Aritaum (a store opened by amore pacific), and their flagship store (myun deong). Aritaum carrys other lines that we do not have in Singapore all from Amore pacific. Its worth to check them out. (e.g IOPE, Mamonde)

My best buy from the trip was the Laniege autumn make up set (1 pressed powder, 1 Eyeshadow and 1 Highlight and blusher set) for approx 50000won, that's around SGD50.
                    Which items from TFS are good?

Comment

Any brands of skincare that's cheap & good there but no available in SG?

Anyone knows how much the laniege water bank essence cost over there?
                      http://www.laneige.co.kr/product/prd...dtCd=114613004
                      Approx gauge? Cus the site didn't state price.

Comment

TFS products
                        Skin Food

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhball View Post
                          Which items from TFS are good?
                          TFS I would say their mask is good, their whitening series that is not bad (tried their whitening essence), bodycare! I found my HG breasts gel! Cheap and effective

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherSung
                            Hi Ashlene,

ON the average, Laneige is 30% cheaper in korea. Tax free at the airports. The water bank essence and essential skincare range is about 50% cheaper than Singapore.
                            Essential refiners are abt SGD 18.
                            Sunblock SGD19,
                            Water Bank Essence SGD 23,
                            Sleeping Pack SGD 23.

TFS and Missah aside.Check out the Pond's collection in Korea. it's different and more refined than the USA range. Laneige's sister brand IOPE is also a popular product amongst Korean women. I read that IOPE is very secretive abt their ingredients, some blogs speculate that they use synthetic ingredients and only traces of natural stuff. But IOPE works wonders! Korean women incorporate IOPE essence into their Laneige routine. This is on my shoppping list for 2010. Meanwhile, i am trying to get my hands on samples.
                            Did you get your product there?

Comment

is laneign cheaper in hk or korea?

Comment

Working...
                              X