Foot Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot Care

Anybody has any good ideas to moisturize the feet? I've got really dry feet after coming back from Europe... main problems:

1. Dry heels. OK, I guess this is quite common but I hate it! I've got like a THICK THICK layer of HARD skin under my heels!

2. The skin on my feet is peeling off in patches!! Not the hard skin on the heels but the 'normal' (soft) skin on the feet.

I use 100% shea butter on my feet and put on socks before I sleep everynight, try to buff my feet using a pumice stone as regularly as I can be bothered to but these doesn't seem to help...any suggestions??

man i have horrible feet like you wouldn't believe!

calluses on the balls of my foot, under the joint of the big toes, at the mini ball of foot under the small toe.

cracked heels.

peeling skin.

what looks suspiciously like the beginnings of varicose veins on my feet.

help!!

Comment

i need i have same problem, peeling and certain part of the feet skin is harder.....

Advisors, voice out pleaseeee

Comment

I just made a blend of lavender shea butter.... hope this will help! I heard lavender has great healing properties... *keep fingers crossed*

Comment

super expensive DIAMANCEL foot file! i use #10 and it really works to get all that dead skin off your feet; use it once a week or fortnight

TBS body butter on feet with socks (now that i can't use it on my body, i use it on my feet ); AHAVA foot cream that i've been using for ages absorbs extremely fast but leaves feet soft, hard to find; or just a good hand cream or a heavey duty cream like nivea creme should do

Comment

Originally posted by bluebubble
            super expensive DIAMANCEL foot file! i use #10 and it really works to get all that dead skin off your feet; use it once a week or fortnight

where can I find this and how expensive *gasp*....... wait..I think I saw this brand in Europe or....??

Comment

got this from a swap; made in israel, i think pretty cheap there; from dead sea laboratories, i think they use the dead sea minerals or something, can see on sephora

Originally posted by Riverie
              where can I find this and how expensive *gasp*....... wait..I think I saw this brand in Europe or....??

Comment

oh sorry, diamencel is...i dunno, i bought the foot file for US$30 from another MUAer from paypal balance a long while ago.

look here for details

Comment

oh sorry, diamencel is...i dunno, i bought the foot file for US$30 from another MUAer from paypal balance a long while ago.

look here for details
                  I think I saw the nail file selling for 10 plus euros..and I thoguht it was ridiculous...that's why I remembered the brand!

Edited to add: Just saw the price...*faints*

Comment

the price is because they're embedded with real diamonds, probably the man made kind or some leftover bits but that's why it exfoliates so well, read all the raves on MUA here

Comment

the price is because they're embedded with real diamonds, probably the man made kind or some leftover bits but that's why it exfoliates so well, read all the raves on MUA here
                      ohhh..thanks!!! I think I MUST have this... off to shop online..

Comment

Riv's Confession

Returned from Luxbeauty.com with a thinner wallet...

I got:

1. Diamancel Black #11 Foot Buffer
                        The #11 combines the super callus-smoothing texture of the #20 with the format of the large #10. This revolutionary diamond Foot Buffer removes dry and rough skin like no other, leaving feet soft and smooth. Comfortable easy-to-hold rubber handle provides excellent control. Use on dry skin. 9" in length.
                        Damage: CAD$48

2. Diamancel Lilac # 2 Medium Nail File
                        Diamancel's most popular nail file as it is ideal for shaping and maintenance of natural nails in between manicures. 7" in length.
                        Damage: CAD$ 28

3. Diamancel Black # 5 Shaped File
                        The only answer to removing skin build-up on the sides of fingernails and toes. The flexible contoured shape allows easy maneuvering around and under the nails and eliminates the need to use a nipper. Use on dry skin. 7" in length. Damage: CAD$33

4. Took the liberty to get myself a Vanilla orange lip balm from LSOB. Damage = CAD$5

*runs off to hide*

Comment

gosh riv, u better hope u like everything coz i'm not gonna have money back guarantee on products you don't like

going off to check the website too...

Comment

Hey, Blububble, wasn't I the one who sold you the Diamancel file?
                            Anyway, I sold off the #10 and got myself a #11. But I hardly use it. Don't find them as effective as scrubbing lotions.

What work best for me is Vaseline with socks. A few days and my feet are back to normal.

Comment

yep it was you

i use these foot files interchangeably with foot lotion/socks; used to use vaseline with socks but one day it started giving me itchy rashes on my feet, very inconvenient, i think it was the vaseline

Originally posted by kare2711
                              Hey, Blububble, wasn't I the one who sold you the Diamancel file?
                              Anyway, I sold off the #10 and got myself a #11. But I hardly use it. Don't find them as effective as scrubbing lotions.

What work best for me is Vaseline with socks. A few days and my feet are back to normal.

Comment

Working...
                              X