Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginvera Marvel Gel

Does anyone use it?

I'm using the one with Green Tea, not the original one.

Works pretty well for me. Mainly for removal of m/u.

Comment

i'm using it..

It does help alittle with exfoliation.... But it cant help in removal of blackheads as what they claim.
      but after using it, it does make my skin look clearer.

Comment

I have tried this once, not very impress by it but it does clear abit of blackhead. Anyway do not like it maybe due to the fact that I am not used to the smooth texture. I still prefer scrub with the sand feel.

Comment

i tried the Green Tea Marvel Gel once and it made my skin really red after using! redness subsided after awhile and skin does look abit clearer, but blackheads were still there.

and it has this smell that i canot tolerate!

sn0wny, same like you, i prefer a scrub that has beads.

Comment

I tried a tube and it does nuthing for my skin. I rubbed it onto my skin and nuthing happened! *LOL*

Gave up after using a few times.

Comment

I felt it worked the first few times i used it.... did you girls have the feeling that as u scrub there was something coming out like skin or something? I thought it was just my imagination =/

Anyway... any other products to recommend? Complextion feels smoother.... but i dont mine trying any other products that might be better =))

Comment

i think the something that u felt when massaging ur face with the gel is the gel drying up right?
                And it's alittle darkish in colour.. I think that is how they get some of ur dead skin cells out without harming ur skin?

I also dont like the smell of it..
                Like overdoes of alcohol...

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Piggie
                  i think the something that u felt when massaging ur face with the gel is the gel drying up right?
                  And it's alittle darkish in colour.. I think that is how they get some of ur dead skin cells out without harming ur skin?

I also dont like the smell of it..
                  Like overdoes of alcohol...
                  It was in fact whitish colour... or light green... not dark. Im too sure also quite curious.
                  Oh i dont have anything against the smell =/

Comment

I used it but don't really think its useful, my blackheads are still there but skin feels smoother & that is it. Would probably not recommend...

Comment

i think the original marvel gel works.. and the green tea one is just a gimmick to sell it more expensive.. i also don't like the smell of green tea one..

i think marvel gel shouldn't be used too frequently, in order to maximise its effects. Your skin might get used to this chemical exfoliater if you use it too often... for me i use it once every 2 weeks, and i find it helps in removing dead skin and leave my skin clearer.. but blackheads not much use..

marvel gel (original not green tea) is $9.70 at lee ***!

Comment

What's the difference between the original and green tea marvel gel? Is it just the smell?

Comment

yeah may i know the diff? I bought mine at 17++ ( Green Tea ) it came with a free mask. Kinda ex man x=

Comment

I prefer the one with green tea. I cant stand the smell of this.

Comment

I am using the green tea one. Use it to help remove make up too. If I didn't put make up, rub rub rub and nothing come out. With make up can see the foundation coming out. So feel that it's more effective

Comment

Working...
                              X