David *** Surgery, Wellness Lounge, Medspa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David *** Surgery, Wellness Lounge, Medspa

Has anyone ever been to any of these places offering cosmetic enhancements? I'm planning to visit David *** but I do realise he's only an asthetic physician. Has anyone ever done any treatments before at The Wellness Lounge or Medspa? R da treatments good?

Any views will be appreciated. I'm a bit apprehensive as to which plae to visit.

Many thanks!

Are you referring to Dr David Lo.h of David Lo.h Surgery?

Comment

I have consulted David *** for meso before. I find that he's a nice doctor who do not hard-sell his services. He gives frank advice & quite professional. When I told him I want to slim my face further by meso, he advised me not to because its good to have some meat on the face, if not may look haggard.

Comment

yeah that's him. hows he n his services? is he any good? trusthworty? hows his micro dermabrasion and crp 1000?

Comment

I've been to Dr L.oh before a couple of times for IPL, microdermabrasion and Cooltouch. At that time, I thought his prices were rather competitive, especially if you did all three treatments in conjunction. But that was a few years back, so I'm not sure about now. He's a nice doctor, very understanding.

Comment

hi, can i know how many treatments u went? are the treatments useful?

Comment

I think I went for 3 treatments in total, but they were quite far apart, so the results weren't that as obvious as it could have been if I had gone for the treatments a few weeks apart. But it certainly was effective (it better be, considering how costly these treatments are!), and it helped to lighten my post-acne marks and plump up the collagen. Some of my friends noticed better skin texture a few days after the treatment. But if your scarring is deep or very obvious, you'll need quite a few treatments...so don't expect miracles after just one time!

Comment

Where is his clinic located may I ask?

Comment

I think he has moved to Wheelock Place. Here's the website addie: http://www.deepskintherapy.com/
                  You can read more about the clinic, treatments and pricing.

Comment

I just went to Dr. ***, he recommended a chem peel for me, I found the overall experience ok. His pricing is fair given an Orchard rd location.

Comment

I am keen on trying Dr David *** IPL treatments. By the way, does he charge by per session or do u have to sign up a package with him?

Comment

I'm keen on trying the IPL as well for my pigmentation due to excessive sun exposure without using any sun protection (now regretted!! ) during my younger days..
                        Just wanna ask those who have done IPL before, how's the skin like after IPL? Will there be like redness of skin or is it the pigmented areas will dry up become "crust" like and fall off to show new skin? Is this IPL after effect? Coz of too many names like laser, cooltouch, IPL, microdermabration, peeling etc... making me so confuse about which is for which...
                        I'm sick and tired of concealing my pigmentation when applying makeup to work.. no matter what I use it's still very obvious.. Even the fading cream from Niks didn't help much... Sigh...

Comment

IPL is a very mild laser treatment. Some people find it effective, while others require several treatments before any effect is seen. Immediately after IPL, the skin might be a little pink but that fades quickly. Not sure about the "crust" part.

Now for my question!

Has anyone tried their Transdermal Therapies before?
                          http://www.deepskintherapy.com/boosts/transdermal.htm

Transdermal Mg PO4 Esters of Vitamin C (our proprietary formula)--------------SGD$120
                          A mild electric gradient delivers 400 times more vitamin C into skin cells than you can ever achieve by consuming Vitamin C orally. In the skin cells, Vitamin C is a strong anti-oxidant and a pigmentation reduction agent. It is also an essential component in the synthesis of collagen fibers.

Transdermal Whitening (our proprietary formula)---------------------------------SGD$120
                          Again delivered into skin cells via an induced electrical gradient, our Whitening Formula is design to treat Melasma with great efficiency. 6-10 treatments at weekly intervals is needed to achieve control of melasma. This is an adjunct to the use of Triluma in the control of melasma.

Transdermal CRP1000----------------------------------------------------------------SGD$200
                          A product that replenishes all the essential elements to maintain a healthy glowing skin, proven clinical studies, is delivered to the skin via a sonophoresis and electrophoresis.

Sounds interesting. I don't mind trying any of the three! They suggest that microdermabrasion be done on skin before Transdermal Therapy but can I skip that step? How often can microdermabrasion be done without harming our delicate skin? Monthly? Weekly?
                          Last edited by slf; 07-01-2006, 06:29 PM.

Comment

hihi~

I am going to fix an appt with Dr Andrew very soon....I am more concerned with my pores and sagging skin around my eyes....may wana try the Meso-BOTOX...anyway...will keep you gals update....

Comment

anyone here tried medspa?
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X