Basic Beauty @ Heeren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Beauty @ Heeren

Hi babes, just wondering has anyone bought any facial masks or any firming cream or cosemetics from Basic Beauty? Heard raves about this shop products but i did not know which products to start buying! anyone bought items from here before? how's the review/result?

P/S: I've done a search and there's no threads name Basic Beauty..

i tried the facial mask. its pretty good. plus, its cheap too.

Comment

try the sake mask

it is very nice for my skin. i really feel my face is more bright after using the mask. it is from JUJU cosmetics, i forgot the full name of that. if u ask the assistant the sake mask, u should be able to get that.

Comment

How much is the SAKE mask? does it come in one sachet per sheet?

Comment

sorry to ask, is the SAKE or SAKAE mask? Just want to confirm so that i can ask the SA. TIA

Comment

sorry, reply so late.....it's not paper mask, the price should be $21.90, if i am not wrong, the chinese name is 清酒面膜。

Comment

it's SAKE, which mean the japanese wine.

Comment

$21.90 for one sheet? Or there are a few sheets in one packet?

Comment

Masks

Let me revive the thread.
                  I have use their red wine masks and milk masks and I must say its pretty good
                  Also bought the water masks but I have not used it yet.
                  Anyone else have something to recommend?

Comment

The red wine masks are primarily for hydration right? I'm looking for one that tackles breakouts..

Comment

From what i read from the description, red wine is used to brighten skin complexion. Something like whitening.

Comment

I just bought some Red Wine Mask yesterday.
                        They got 4 type of Red Wine mask though packaging are the same.
                        1 with collagen for Firming
                        1 for Pore shrinking
                        1 for Whitening
                        1 for Marks Lightening

Comment

hi, how much are the red wine masks? i'm interested to try the pore & whitening ones. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Curious
                            Let me revive the thread.
                            I have use their red wine masks and milk masks and I must say its pretty good
                            Also bought the water masks but I have not used it yet.
                            Anyone else have something to recommend?
                            are the milk masks sheet type? izit for whitening? effective? hw much? tia!

Comment

There are different types of masks from the Red Wine series but i got the Spots removing one. It worked well for me too. My super oily skin wasn't oily the next day. There was a faint smell of red wine. Pleasant. I got my masks at Basic beauty ( Heeren branch) . There were having a promotion at that time i suppose. The mask was good!

I have tried the Seaweed softening, whitening & acne resisting mask from basic beauty and it worked well for me. My face wasn't oily when i woke up the next morning, Definately a big plus for me especially when my face is always soooo oily whenever i get up in the morning!

Comment

Working...
                              X