Usana Sens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usana Sens

Have anyone used their products before? I got the whole range last Thurs and find it pretty good. After using for close to 1 week, my pores seemed smaller and skin texture is smoother

Where did you find this range of products?

Comment

My BF bought it for me from a friend. If you want to try, I can help you get it. Here's the webby.

Comment

i tried the whole range before. only like their toner and cleanser. the day and night moisturiser are too oily for me. i threw away 3/4 of night moisturiser. find that it's not worth it for the price.

Comment

Sens?? (Usana)

Has anyone ever tried this skincare range which is under USANA (MLM)?

I am interested to try their Daily cleanser, which is supposedly no artificial preservative, since my FANCL cleansing powder is finishing. I am able to get it as member's price so it is much cheaper than FANCL.

Gentle Daily Cleanser
          4 fl. oz./ 135 mL
          Item# 300

# Gently cleanses without drying
          # Leaves skin moist and supple

Key Ingredients:
          Saponaria, Yucca, Echinacea & centella asiatica, Clary Sage

Exclusive technologies:
          Self-preserving formula
          Proflavanol-T
          Proteo-C

Comment

I have heard of this too and I am curious about this!

It does sound quite good!

Comment

hihi, im using usana facial cleanser, eye nourisher and perfecting essence. my fren is a distributor so i always order from her. i really like their products cos it is not harsh, moisturising and has a light scent. i have normal to sensitive skin and it suit me perfectly.

Comment

crabtreemeeko: Thanks for your reviews. I will most probably buy it the next time I drop by their office.

I am taking their grapeseed supplement and omega oil (rated as one of the only 3 brands in singapore that has no mercury content in Straits Times' mind your body) for one mth for a try and if they are good, I planned to switch my supplement brand to Usana.

By the way, if anyone is interested in purchasing the usana products at member price, I can get them for u.

Cheers!

Comment

i heard their skin care products not bad..their scrub is gd too..
                  quite fine..currently taking taking supplement too like essential,proflavnol,biomega3,active calcium,visionex,and my kids usanimal..and like it very much..and feel much healthier and not so tired compared to last time..gonna to try out their skin care products also
                  o btw after taking the biomega3 my total cholestrate did drop down...used to b 220..after taking 4 1mth and went to did a blood test and went down to 198 le

Comment

Usana Newbie

I just started a thread for Usana Nutritional Supplements
                    http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=24748

Not sure about Sense skincare.
                    Yesterday my friend brought her pack to try for me.
                    Here's what I think

a) Love the scrub, my face was a little congested with whiteheads and i checked the mirror after, it helped to exfoliate well and less whiteheads/blackheads
                    b)Nice gentle cleanser (clean but not stripping of oils)
                    c) moisturiser very light. suitable for singapore, probably not in Australia where it is dry.
                    d) toner - love the smell

The Sense unique difference from other skincare is supposedly that they have eliminated paraben perservatives which are bad for your skin. Cotters help me here, why is preservatives bad? It's ages or something?

My friend will let me try their shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Will keep you guys updated.
                    Last edited by preciousia; 02-05-2007, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fornight View Post
                      crabtreemeeko: Thanks for your reviews. I will most probably buy it the next time I drop by their office.

I am taking their grapeseed supplement and omega oil (rated as one of the only 3 brands in singapore that has no mercury content in Straits Times' mind your body) for one mth for a try and if they are good, I planned to switch my supplement brand to Usana.

By the way, if anyone is interested in purchasing the usana products at member price, I can get them for u.

Cheers!
                      hey do you have that straits times article? I didn't see it.

Comment

im also using usana products. the toner is very hydrating and the scrub exfoliates well.

Comment

Tried the shampoo - gd.
                          Conditioner - very gd. really moisturise my hair well.

body soap - don't like the tangerine smell.

Comment

There is another thread on Usana sense already http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=19764
                            Their products are good. My friend is using it now. I haven't tried coz i am under the dermatologists orders to use his stuff.
                            Tried the rice bran polisher and it is fantastic!

Comment

i've tried their bran polisher, found it to coarse for my liking. think i never get to finish the bottle & it turns mouldy, so it ended up in the trash basket.

Comment

Working...
                              X