Shiatsu facial - any recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiatsu facial - any recommendations?

I'm looking for someone who does shiatsu facials - I once read of a guy called Terry (I think) who learnt the real Japanese style, but I don't know where that article is now, so can't locate him - He does both body shiatsu, as well as facial shiatsu.

Does anyone have such a contact?

Also - what about hard, facials - almost like lympathic, but very ,very hard presurre-point type of facial in which the therapist almost pinches and pokes your face. I know it sounds terrible, but I think it might be good for preventing saggy skin, which I'm always scared of.

Thanks in advance!

Is it at all similar to Tui Na, the chinese method used in St Greg's Spa at UOB? Just curious..

Comment

is it accu pressure facial massage? lympathic massage?

Comment

THE SHIATSU SCHOOL- Terry Liew, Principal of The Shiatsu School. I know he charged $150/hour for body massage.

Comment

Thanks so much - do you know where the Shiatsu school is?

Comment

Is at 280 River Valley Road. Tel :. 68361231.Heard that his student charged $70/h for the shiatsu massage. Let me know if you try their facial,ok?

Comment

I recently read a nice article on shiatsu. It is very authentic and seems written by some expert . Shiatsu self massage techniques for your facial beauty | Bye Bye Doc

I am following it for 6 weeks and i have success with it.Try it with confidence.

Comment

shiatsu is it really as good as they are spoken about?

Comment

Working...
                X