What happened to my skin today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my skin today???

I cant find anywhere to post this but I need to let it out.

I was getting ready to go out. And I saw red patches on my cheeks. I thought it was a case of bad blush application. So I tried to tone it down with powder, reapply blush etc....when that didnt help, I remove all my makeup and discovered that the red patches werent due to my blush but there something wrong with my skin

So now, the ugly patches are still on my face. I cant go out like this
    Can't do much now but to

oh no...better go see doc, maybe its some new cream or makeup?

Comment

I had red patches on my cheeks before, it was itchy and pain, i also didn't know what caused it. So i try using baby lotion on it. And it worked, i think after some days the redness was gone. hope this help.

But it's still better to see a specalist. I guess i was just lucky that time that my redness was gone so fast.

Comment

Did you use a new moisturiser or something? As what linggy said, it could be due to new make up or skin care products. Think you should stop your blusher application and wash it all off. Could it be a case of food allergy???

Comment

Thanks gals for your TLC ....I think its getting better...the redness seems to be fading off

Comment

err...sounds like ezcema...

Comment

It could be an allergy too.
              suggest stoping your skincare for a while and see if the red patches lessen

Comment

***** due to makeup?last time my teacher put so much thick make up on me,then my cheek become so pinky with abit of veins.haix don't know how to describe but its just horrible.and of course it cannot be healed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozalot
                  Thanks gals for your TLC ....I think its getting better...the redness seems to be fading off
                  lucky its fading...be very careful with what you use ok...

Comment

think it's just a case of allergy. nothing serious. good for u.

Comment

hope everything is fine now. So poor thing!

Comment

Working...
                      X