Dr. Brandt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Brandt

Have anyone been using this products??AS i know singapore don't have the products!
    Last edited by teiko; 04-11-2005, 02:29 PM.

I've heard good reviews about the dermabrasion by this brand.

Comment

I use Dr Brant's Pore Effect. It works well but i don't like the smell!

Comment

They have retail shop at centre point selling dr.brandt product ,they have mix with some other product,the sunblock was quite good one big bottle only $60.
        Last edited by hueyya; 05-01-2007, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Dr. Brandt skincare

Hi, has anyone tried Dr.Brandt products before? I am interested in its laser lightening products. But the products are pretty expensive.

Comment

the only dr brandt product i've used is the dermabrasion in a jar thing. i haven't tried other microdermabrasion type products so i can't compare, but my face felt smoother after using it each time. the scrub particles are quite fine and it had a wonderful lemony scent.

Comment

I've tried the Dr Brandt mask from the poreless line. It's one of those deep cleansing clay/mud masks to soak up excess sebum, and there's obviously tea tree oil added too. Quite a refreshing mask to use, though I don't actually see any visible effects.

I believe Sccube (03-19A at Centrepoint) stocks Dr Brandt. It's one of those multi-label beauty shops. Pretty decent service, but I don't know about their prices as I bought my Dr Brandt product overseas.

Comment

I've a set of Dr Brandt laser a-peel for sales. It's a 3-step peeling system that will enhance your complexion's radiance, tighten pores and improve firmness and glow with QuSome™, a patented delivery system that encapsulates potent ingredients and delivers them to the deeper layers of the skin.

If you are interested, pm me.

Comment

Do you think Dr Brandt is user friendly for sensitive skin? like the dermabrasion in a jar thingy is it ok for thin, sensitive skin?

thank you.

Comment

i have thin sensitive skin too... and used the dermabrasion in a jar thing. but to be honest i think it's a little harsh cos even though the particles are fine, they're quite sharp. you have to be really really gentle if you really want to use it. i prefer a gentler scrub.

i'm not sure about their other products though, cos i haven't tried any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by littlewing View Post
                      i have thin sensitive skin too... and used the dermabrasion in a jar thing. but to be honest i think it's a little harsh cos even though the particles are fine, they're quite sharp. you have to be really really gentle if you really want to use it. i prefer a gentler scrub.

i'm not sure about their other products though, cos i haven't tried any of them.
                      oh, i understand the feel of the "sharp edge" on thin, sensitive skin. like rubbing some fire into salt that feeling.

maybe i think oily skin, T zone puts it off better. i remember i was trying the Kao scrub (it was mild formula on the package) but it hurts me..i think i was having some irritation back then as other time, when skin is sweeter, everything seems to be ok. hahaha so when sensitive skin use dermabrasion, have to check our skin status before usage.

Comment

yeah... that kind of feeling.

most scrubs feel at least a little painful for me, even when they're labelled as "gentle" or for daily use, so i'm probably not a good indicator. are you going to get the microdermabrasion in a jar thing?

Comment

Originally posted by littlewing View Post
                          yeah... that kind of feeling.

most scrubs feel at least a little painful for me, even when they're labelled as "gentle" or for daily use, so i'm probably not a good indicator. are you going to get the microdermabrasion in a jar thing?

love to, but currently i was told by my derma not to apply any scrub thingy, abrasion is going to kill me.

Comment

where can we find dr brandt products in sg?

Comment

Dr Brandt

Anyone tried their pdts? i read it in Cleo about their Pore Vaccum. Sounds good but wonder how much it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X