different upper and lower lip colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different upper and lower lip colour

i have this problem of different upper and lower lip colour. and because of this, i cant apply those lip glosses that are very light in colour, and also unable to achieve those kissable lips look all day long.

i heard of foundation base for lips before, but don't know where to get those. any cotters here have got any ideas? or other remedies? TIA!

hi berryvine, you can just use ordinary liquid foundation. just swipe it over your lips

either that or get a nude lipliner and use it to fill in the lips before applying lipglosses. hth!

Comment

try scrubbing your lips everytime you brush your teeth. lightly scrub it using your toothbrush.

I try to lighten mine by putting whitening cream (for face) on my lips and find that it works! it does not turn rosy pink but it does lighten a fair bit. Don't put on too thick, I only put it on using leftover on my fingers for the face. In addition, don't lick it 'coz the cream may not be edible. I usually only do it during bedtime and my face cream that time was Derma-Rx R cream.

Comment

really? :wow: i will try to scrub my lips with toothbrush! thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X