Favorite Mascara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ParisMilan View Post
    My favourite mascara is also Dior Show. I use it before my fake lashes and afew coat on the lower lashes. The result is marvellous...fantastic!
    hi ParisMilan, is it waterproof/ hard to remove?

Comment

• My current favorites are from Fasio! They can get pretty hard to remove so a little force is needed sometimes. I use Origins Cleansing Oil and usually I just press my palms (with cleansing oil) over the eyes for about 5-10 secs and sweep downwards with my fingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyncyn View Post
        i use Fancl mild cleansing oil (MCO). ZA mascara comes off easily! i just massage my eye area with the oil to remove my eye makeup before adding a little bit of water to emulsify the MCO, then rinsing it off.
        oh i dint try to use my fancl mco to remove the za mascara. think then i was using a different makeup remover. i shall go get za cutie curl and try it with the mco again!

Comment

• MM versus Maybelline?

Hi was wondering if anyone who have tried both MM's mascara (I believe there is a new one named Lash Expander Frame Plus) and the new Maybelline Feline lashes is able to advise on which is better in terms of smudge resistance and lengthening/volumnizing effect (hopefully can be used alone without a curler)? Especially in terms of smudging, which almost always happens to me!

Thanks.

Comment

• hi prissy-feline .. I've always been a fan of Maybelline Turbo Boost express and recently I have bought MM Lash Expander Frame Plus to try after hearing all the raves. I was quite disappointed with MM as I feel that the Maybeline Turbo gives more volumizing, which MM doesnt give. MM gives the length which i can attain by using my Fiberwig. I usually use a few coats of Maybelline to achieve the volume, followed by Fiberwig touchup for lengthening.

Smudging wise, both Maybelline and MM smudges on me. so far most mascara smudges on me. I think only Fiberwig not that bad ....

Comment

• Has anyone used the Maybelline XXL or the new Cat eye yet? Any reviews?

Comment

• there is $5 off telescopic at watsons now

Comment

• anyone tried maybelline lash stiletto? is it in store now?

Comment

• i have tried anna sui volume mascara and fell in love with it!
                    anyone has good recommendation in more of their other mascara? i intend to buy mascara from anna sui again but not sure if their other ones are good or not.

No self advertising or selling in the forum. For personal items sale/swap, please use CozyCot new swap platform!
                    Private Spree is prohibited too! All the mentioned will be deleted without notification.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swittl0ve View Post
                      what eye makeup remover did you use to remove the za cutie curl?
                      i thought that was hard to remove!
                      I use the Loreal eye and lip makeup remover (waterproof, comes in two layers). Makes it very easy to remove.

Comment

• I love AS long lash instead of volume, but really agree that their mascaras are quite good!

Comment

• Originally posted by dewie View Post
                          hi prissy-feline .. I've always been a fan of Maybelline Turbo Boost express and recently I have bought MM Lash Expander Frame Plus to try after hearing all the raves. I was quite disappointed with MM as I feel that the Maybeline Turbo gives more volumizing, which MM doesnt give. MM gives the length which i can attain by using my Fiberwig. I usually use a few coats of Maybelline to achieve the volume, followed by Fiberwig touchup for lengthening.

Smudging wise, both Maybelline and MM smudges on me. so far most mascara smudges on me. I think only Fiberwig not that bad ....
                          I see I see...was pretty interested in the cat eye one from Maybelline actually...have tried their previous mascaras but was rather disappointed. Thanks for your input.

Comment

• Babyoyo: thanks, maybe i should also try their long lash.

No self advertising or selling in the forum. For personal items sale/swap, please use CozyCot new swap platform!
                            Private Spree is prohibited too! All the mentioned will be deleted without notification.

Comment

• am a fan of the lancome oscillation right now. Great mascara providing lengthened and volumized lashes. the vibrating wand is also quite a nifty gadget!

Comment

• lengthening: Lancome oscillation,

volumizing: Fasio Hyper-Stay Mascara Deep Trick Curl Long

Smudge-proof:
                                Lancome oscillation

Overall Favourite now: Lancome Oscillation

Comment

Working...
                                X