Jayun Hair Salon(Korean)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayun Hair Salon(Korean)

There is this new korean hair concept salon at pacific plaza. The director is a korean lady. Anyone have their cut there? Is it nice?? the web site is jayunhairboutique.com.sg

good service ...
    i did treatment and haircut by her before.. actually i just trim .. so can't see much difference .. but i loveeee the way she style my hair~~
    wanted to do more .. but she told me my hair is pretty damaged so i need to wait few months before doing other things to my hair

Comment

after getting a bad hair cut.. i went to ginnie for help... n asked her to perm my hair to create more volume... and waola ~~ my hair looks much better now but it's still pretty flat because the previous stylist have thin my hair too much...but i love what she did for me~~
      I hope i'll just stick to her from now on...~~ :p
      Last edited by chery08; 28-09-2006, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Where is it? How about the price? Would they also provide advice on which hairstyle suit you and whatever?

Comment

hmm i would say she would give u a safe hairstyle ... i guess all hair stylist would say what is good n nice on u... but all depends on the end result.... the previous stylist i went also talk alot ... but in the end .. he thin my hair so much that it looks so ugly.. even though i told him to keep my curls.. in the end i've noting left...
          u can go to their website.. it's written on post1.. *if u wanna see the look she created for me before i ruin my hairstyle..u can check out the topic *Hair job gone wrong*
          Last edited by chery08; 28-09-2006, 11:58 AM.

Comment

The site cannot be found. I mean is there any typo error in the website name?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Mysterious
              The site cannot be found. I mean is there any typo error in the website name?
              www.jayunhairboutique.com

Comment

what does wood perm means

wow their digital perm so expensive

Comment

Any raves for their digital perm??

Comment

wood perm.. *** she said is that it's not that damaging to our hair as the wood will asorbe the chemical and we don't need to use those heating device to heat our hair ... thus.. won't cause hair to be dry...
                    i'm not sure if their perms are good or not .. but i would say she's different in a way.. as when she perm my hair... she make use of different roller size on different part of my hair... and my hair doesn't feel as dry as the 1st time i perm my hair...

Comment

Originally posted by chery08
                      wood perm.. *** she said is that it's not that damaging to our hair as the wood will asorbe the chemical and we don't need to use those heating device to heat our hair ... thus.. won't cause hair to be dry...
                      i'm not sure if their perms are good or not .. but i would say she's different in a way.. as when she perm my hair... she make use of different roller size on different part of my hair... and my hair doesn't feel as dry as the 1st time i perm my hair...

Any pics to show?

Comment

he hee actually my hair was already badly cut... so my perm is not nice... as in .. in the pic.. u can't see the perm.. only create more volume for my hair..

Comment

ouh ,then think their perming is not that good?

Comment

Notice their prices are high... wonder if they're that good? Give more reviews please, for those who'd tried.

I'm still looking around for salons to go for my perm/rebonding in Nov.

Comment

i'm not the best person to comment as my hair was already very thin n short ... there's no way to get those nice curls on my head.. but at least she help me made my hairstyle looks better now..

Comment

Working...
                              X