No announcement yet.

Aesop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didn't know aesop has facials. is it any good?

does anyone know how much the mandarin moisturiser cost? are the cleansers & toners worth the money?

Comment

Last edited by Eyore; 09-12-2007, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• i'm interested to try their products also.

how do i get the samples?

Comment

• eyore: i have the samples for this serum but havent try it yet. will update after i do..

dreamiez: you can simply pop by any of the outlets and request for the samples of whichever products you want to try

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyore View Post
            i read in one of the mag that the oil free hydrating serum is meant for oily senstive skin. Anyone try this?
            i use this and i freaking love it.
            my skin is combination/oily and i have never been able to find a good moisturiser that doesn't make my face look like a wok by midday. because this is a serum it absorbs fully into the skin immediately after application so no oily thick feeling like cream moisturisers. and my skin didn't feel tight but oily at the end of the day if you know what i mean...

have a chat with the SAs and see what works best for you because Aesop has one of the best customer service i've ever come across, whether in Australia or Singapore. and they're really generous with samples.

btw the serum is $74 and lasts forever...i've been using it everyday for the past 2 months and its still not below the label yet.

hope that helps.

Comment

• Hi Zenis..

I am interested in the oil free serum too, I tried on the tester, feels good. The SA told me that each time have to pump a few pumps..
              I am considering whether to purchase this or the other one which is in the tub form as I have combination skin.. my cheeks are dehydrated but t zone oily & easily clogged. The SA said I can choose either one..

Comment

• hey snowcastle..have you tested out both products yet? the SA shoulda given you samples of both for you to compare...then you can make your decision after that...the tub one is creamy right? i can't use anything creamy on my skin so i opted for the serum instead.

i don't pump at all actually...i just swipe the oil remaining on the outside of the pipette and it's enough for my face...haha!

Comment

• Hi Zenis..

The SA only gave me one sample for the oil free serum & I even have to fill up my particulars on the card. The SA was abit piesay & told me that the company is very strict on giving out samples now so they are told to request for customers' details. But the SA was nice.

Well.. my skin also cant really take those cream stuffs but i wander is that enough as a night time moisturiser. SA told me that that is more for daytime use. Thinking should I continue to use Avene moisturising lotion or try the aseop one, heehee.

Did you try other of their products too.. what are recommended ones?

Comment

• i'm very supportive of this brand ever since it came to singapore~ very good!! i love their rose hair mask

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcastle View Post
                      Hi Zenis..

The SA only gave me one sample for the oil free serum & I even have to fill up my particulars on the card. The SA was abit piesay & told me that the company is very strict on giving out samples now so they are told to request for customers' details. But the SA was nice.

Well.. my skin also cant really take those cream stuffs but i wander is that enough as a night time moisturiser. SA told me that that is more for daytime use. Thinking should I continue to use Avene moisturising lotion or try the aseop one, heehee.

Did you try other of their products too.. what are recommended ones?
                      ooh really? i had to fill out my particulars too but i was given 2 packs of the serum..hmm.
                      for night time i use the serum + SK-II facial treatment essence..which is think is going well so far..i haven't tried Avene's moisturising lotion before so i can't help you there...

right now i am using their dual scalp shampoo and tea tree exfoliator. i used to use their fabulous face wash and body cleanser..both were good but i didn't think the face wash cleaned my face thoroughly.

i still have the rose hair mask samples i have yet to try...apparently its their bestseller and works well with the shampoos.

imo even though the shampoos and body washes are good they are really expensive so not worth buying here. i used to use aesop alot when i was living in aus and now i get my friends to bring it back for me haha..
                      Last edited by zenis; 20-08-2007, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• where are the outlets in sg?

Comment

• they have shops at NAC (in front of delifrance), millenia walk and holland village.

Comment

• Tea Tree Leaf Facial Exfoliant

Hi cotters,

Just bought the exfoliant a month back but had only used four times. I've way too many scrubs to finish Willing to let go for a reasonable price. Posting here in the thread in case any aesop users would love to get hold of this product. Do PM me if any interested party.

covahnin

Comment

• Aesop going to increase their price on early mar 08?

Have anyone heard about this news? I heard that they r going to increase quite alot.. .

Comment

• was quite interested in some pdts, the body lotions, oil free hydrating thingy, b triple c, hairstuff, handcream, toner etc. but was put off by the pushy SA from nac branch didn't offer me a single sample. too bad for her, i'd have bought the whole lot if i liked her cs. now i'll have to either go to the millenia walk branch (i don't like that area) or i'll have to find another SA in the nac branch.

i hope they go by individual commission and not combined. i'm not giving that SA a single cent from my purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X