Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you go for Facials?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rouge View Post
    Oh, zakisses.. the more you mention about allure20, the more I want to go try. But I just did my facial on sunday...
    Very tempt to go... I think I might just go next week instead if waiting for next month...
    hee. good things must share, sharing is caring.

    Comment


    • Hi,... anyone tried amore spa?
      i just went to one in Liang court, i tried the purify facial cost about $85+, they said the facial will be 90 min but their therapist did my facial only for 45 min??!! > when i asked why they did it only for 45 mins instead of 90 mins, they said it depends on my skin types, the more sensitive your skin, the shorter they put the mask on me. ?????? ridiculous moreover, they didn't thoroughly do the extraction.
      it's such ashame though, coz the place is new and very nice. they should give better service to attract more customer in the future.
      And one more thing, they are very PUSHY! who would want to buy package if they said it's 90 min facial instead you are done in less than 45 min?
      they didnt even give me any welcome drinks!
      don't go there guys...

      Comment


      • The local spa right next to my apartment is really posh and refreshing. Their facials start at $50 an hour (includes eye brow waxing if needed), its a little pricey, definately not something I can afford regularly, but the main therapist is always so friendly and nice. Last time I was there I got a seaweed slimming facial... it was supposed to detox my skin and make my face slimmer. Costed me $110 for 90 min, but it was worth it since I was attending my friend's wedding the next day.

        I did buy a skin exfoliator set from her for $130. It does a so-so job at removing dead skin. Not sure if I really needed it but it's a nice thing to have.
        Last edited by fabulouslypink; 15-07-2008, 11:12 PM.

        Comment


        • Let's make a list of
          1) where you go for facial?
          i do it at home! (:

          2) what type of facial treatment did you opt for?
          firming, uplifting and many others through galvanic currents

          3) what's your review?
          FANTASTIC. its so simple to use and DIY whenever im free. results can be seen in just 10mins. my eyebags are like much much better and fine lines no more (:

          4) how much is it per session / per package?

          hahaa VERY cheap. only $14. but the machine itself is $650. well i consider this cheap and everyone should have one at home to standby.. everytime when my friend impromptu wanna go out party den i dint have time to do my facial beforhand.. i will use the device and make myself look radiant. heeheee. i heard nicole kidman uses this before she step onto the red carpet *** (:

          5) how often is your facial routine?
          once a week (: baby smooth skin everyday (: hahahahaha

          Comment


          • Originally posted by chewyy View Post
            Let's make a list of
            1) where you go for facial?
            i do it at home! (:

            2) what type of facial treatment did you opt for?
            firming, uplifting and many others through galvanic currents

            3) what's your review?
            FANTASTIC. its so simple to use and DIY whenever im free. results can be seen in just 10mins. my eyebags are like much much better and fine lines no more (:

            4) how much is it per session / per package?

            hahaa VERY cheap. only $14. but the machine itself is $650. well i consider this cheap and everyone should have one at home to standby.. everytime when my friend impromptu wanna go out party den i dint have time to do my facial beforhand.. i will use the device and make myself look radiant. heeheee. i heard nicole kidman uses this before she step onto the red carpet *** (:

            5) how often is your facial routine?
            once a week (: baby smooth skin everyday (: hahahahaha
            sounds good! but it's kinda ex for the machine. i like the face massage and shoulder massage when i go for facial. that's the only thing i yearn for when i go facial

            Comment


            • Originally posted by zakisses View Post
              yupp their price is really resonable.
              personally i don't ike extraction cos in the pervious salon which i visited they do extraction and i always ended up lik a map, red marks on my face. and it actually enlarge my pores and i realised there're more black heads could be seen. so personally i don't advise on extraction.

              in allure 20 for the facial treatment i', not sure if their extraction is good, like i say i don't like extraction and i told the beautician i don't want any extraction.
              last week i've just tried out the diamond dermabrasion (diamond peel) treatment because i've a free session of diamond dermabrasion facial treatment with them due to my facial package, i realised just the diamond dermabrasion treatment helps by sucking out the black heads and my skin tone look more even and fairer,even my pores are smaller. i advise this treatment rather than extraction, it's not painful and your skin won't turn red.
              you can try out their trial offer, $28 for diamond dermabrasion facial treatment.
              Hi zakisses,

              I seems to be tempted too... hehe.. Cos i now visit the DRx center for facial treatment, although it's not on regular basis(cos sometimes no $ thus decided not to sign up package and just go whenever skin feels lousy,haha) i already feel that it's exp for me... ha... The diamond dermabrasion you talking abt seems quite good yeah cos i always got blackheads and clogs... Interested in the ultrasonic treatment too... Any good therapist to recommend?

              Btw saw from the website that the facial treatment includes quite a no. of services right, does this apply to diamond dermabrasion too?

              Oh anyone knows is there any different between these treatments, eg micro-dermabrasion/sonic cleansing @ DRx Center and the diamond dermabrasion/ultrasonic treatment @ allure20? I mean comparing those aesthetic one (DRx is under this or also normal salon only?) and those normal facial salon? Any different between their treatments?

              Oh Zakisses do you know?

              TIA!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cuppycakes View Post
                Hi zakisses,

                I seems to be tempted too... hehe.. Cos i now visit the DRx center for facial treatment, although it's not on regular basis(cos sometimes no $ thus decided not to sign up package and just go whenever skin feels lousy,haha) i already feel that it's exp for me... ha... The diamond dermabrasion you talking abt seems quite good yeah cos i always got blackheads and clogs... Interested in the ultrasonic treatment too... Any good therapist to recommend?

                Btw saw from the website that the facial treatment includes quite a no. of services right, does this apply to diamond dermabrasion too?

                Oh anyone knows is there any different between these treatments, eg micro-dermabrasion/sonic cleansing @ DRx Center and the diamond dermabrasion/ultrasonic treatment @ allure20? I mean comparing those aesthetic one (DRx is under this or also normal salon only?) and those normal facial salon? Any different between their treatments?

                Oh Zakisses do you know?

                TIA!!!
                hehe. how much do they charge per session? isit expensive?
                for the facial treatment at allure 20 the diamond dermabrasion is not included as one of the services, the beautician told me that i'd have to top up $30 for it. but i think it's still worth it cos my sis told me that other salons are charging quite expensive for just diamond dermabrasion without the facial treatment.

                ehmm, mirco-dermabrasion i think is a 2 in 1 thingy, crystal & diamond peel. not too sure actually. lol.

                and i think all the beauty salon are around the same, the big company ones or just the normal salon. as long as their staffs, services, treatments are good then it's okay for me and most importantly not being pushy. as for me i would go for a smaller salon rather than those big company ones, cos i've heard stories and also read from some of the cotters with negative comments over big company like bioskin or mtm and etc.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nailsluver View Post
                  I go to this neighbourhood salon, at clementi opp ginza plaza. The lady will do a thorough extraction, though its painful. But after each session, my whole face is smooth. Quite reasonable too, normal facial is $38 or treatment one is $68.
                  ccan i know the name of this salon? thanks...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nailsluver View Post
                    I go to this neighbourhood salon, at clementi opp ginza plaza. The lady will do a thorough extraction, though its painful. But after each session, my whole face is smooth. Quite reasonable too, normal facial is $38 or treatment one is $68.
                    can i know the address of this salon? thanks...

                    Comment


                    • ? Chrysalis

                      Hi!

                      Has anbody been to CHRYSALIS at Bishan for their massage or facials?

                      How do u find yur experience there?

                      I quite like their massage and facials but I hate their sales people.
                      They always hang around at the end of my massage/facial session
                      and suddenly overly concern - so fakey!

                      I dont know why i have to sit through their sit tete a tete session after my facials
                      I have 28 sessions and have used about 13-14 sessions, still have balance 14-15 sessions .
                      forever request its best to upgrade, buy this placenta vege ampoule,
                      vitamin C to add on to package, add 2 sessions to my package ot blah blah.
                      Then when I say No, she will ask Why not? what do u mean by 'Why not'? *LOL*
                      Aiyeoh, then I say cannot- I need to save money to study and blah blah.
                      Even my mum and hubby never ask me that!!

                      Rgds

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by happymin View Post
                        sounds good! but it's kinda ex for the machine. i like the face massage and shoulder massage when i go for facial. that's the only thing i yearn for when i go facial
                        this machine does great massaging effects as well (:
                        i bought this device for last minute fixes..
                        i heard from my friend,
                        in korea everyone is craving over this device.
                        out of 4 of the koreans, 1 has galvanic spa.

                        well i see the results i kinda know why.
                        its a KEEPER! (:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by happymin View Post
                          sounds good! but it's kinda ex for the machine. i like the face massage and shoulder massage when i go for facial. that's the only thing i yearn for when i go facial
                          I second, the machine is kinda ex and I like the feeling being taken care by the beautican.... only sick of those pushy one .... if i find a good place (good price & nice people) i'll definitely stick to it... btw where do you go for facial?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by elixir01 View Post
                            Hi!

                            Has anbody been to CHRYSALIS at Bishan for their massage or facials?

                            How do u find yur experience there?

                            I quite like their massage and facials but I hate their sales people.
                            They always hang around at the end of my massage/facial session
                            and suddenly overly concern - so fakey!

                            I dont know why i have to sit through their sit tete a tete session after my facials
                            I have 28 sessions and have used about 13-14 sessions, still have balance 14-15 sessions .
                            forever request its best to upgrade, buy this placenta vege ampoule,
                            vitamin C to add on to package, add 2 sessions to my package ot blah blah.
                            Then when I say No, she will ask Why not? what do u mean by 'Why not'? *LOL*
                            Aiyeoh, then I say cannot- I need to save money to study and blah blah.
                            Even my mum and hubby never ask me that!!

                            Rgds
                            haha.... 'NO' mean 'NO' just dont understand why they still cant get it.....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by xiaoching View Post
                              I second, the machine is kinda ex and I like the feeling being taken care by the beautican.... only sick of those pushy one .... if i find a good place (good price & nice people) i'll definitely stick to it... btw where do you go for facial?
                              Yea the feeling is so good right! Especially after completing projects or finished exams, facial makes me feels good. I won't feel guilty or anything and feel so freeee haha! Guilty cos it's like I haven complete my stuffs yet I'm pampering myself. Oh I go facial at Celevenus

                              Comment


                              • hahaha hi, anyone knows like where do go for facial to get rid of whiteheads. I am only fifteen btw.And i always had clear skin, but recently A LOT ALOT ALOT AOT of whiteheads and pimples appear on my forehead.I dont think its diet or what. I put my hair up in a hairband everyday except when i go to church which is like six hours(I have china doll bangs).I dont know wha to do!!!

                                HELP!!(I am using alore vera gel natural and pimple creamm currently.I heard whiteheads can only be removed by extracting.Tried steamin and used my fingernails to pick(i know its superrrr bad but i cant resist hahaha)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X