Home Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Salon

I need to find a good home salon that does coloring and the price is reasonable. I'm poor student so looking for some hair services that is more friendly to my pocket. Anyone had any reccomendations? =)

Originally posted by chidori
    I need to find a good home salon that does coloring and the price is reasonable. I'm poor student so looking for some hair services that is more friendly to my pocket. Anyone had any reccomendations? =)

actually for colouring, home salon doesn't necessary means cheaper. I recommend you go kimage hairdressing school for cheap colouring servies done by students. the cost for colouring is lesser than $30 for long hair...

Comment

hi there... I know a home salon (which I go regularly) and the price for colouring hair is cheap when u compare to outside salons. What's the length of your hair? I remembered my mom (her hair lenght is slightly touching shoulder) went to colour+highlight+cut her hair and it is only $55. Somemore she's an experienced hair dresser (she used to work in kimage) so it's definitely worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Laird_Garth
        hi there... I know a home salon (which I go regularly) and the price for colouring hair is cheap when u compare to outside salons. What's the length of your hair? I remembered my mom (her hair lenght is slightly touching shoulder) went to colour+highlight+cut her hair and it is only $55. Somemore she's an experienced hair dresser (she used to work in kimage) so it's definitely worth it.
        can I hv her contact? does she do rebonding??

Comment

ok. pm u the details.

Comment

can give me e details too...

Comment

ok sure. hope to hear some feedback from you guys.

*edit*

neko340 i can't pm you because you had chosen not to receive pm. please enable it. thankz.
              Last edited by Laird_Garth; 14-10-2006, 12:17 PM.

Comment

actiavated ....

Comment

can i have the details too? please PM me. thanks!

Comment

pm y0u guys! =]

Comment

pls pm me too.. thanks.. =)

Comment

Been to one home salon before and it was so hot! no air-conditioning. If there's air-con, I won't mind.
                        Anyway, is it illegal to have hair services at home?

Comment

missytrisha: pm you already. =]

latte: The room is air-conditioned so would be very cooling. Somemore got tv and magazine. =D

Comment

Originally posted by Laird_Garth
                            hi, am also interested. can PM me the no. and the name?? thks

Comment

pm you already. anyone been there already?

Comment

Working...
                              X