No announcement yet.

Home Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ she will sms u her address and directions. so no worries. she ever told me before she's not very good at cutting layers/V-shape. so i'll always get my hair cut first before visiting her. else, i think should'nt be any issue?

Comment

• Marilynlim: I love the after effect of the perm! How long did it take? 4 hours? I wonder if it will last for a few months at least? It looks very gentle and not 'fake'/'harsh'. Is this called Jap Perm? i checked out her site... and saw the roller for the Jap perm. Seems to be able to give a nicer effect than the normal rollers.

Any idea what brand she uses? My previous perm dried my hair out so badly! N I used a 'salon-professional' brand! Maybe digital perming was too harsh for my hair.. but I had done reborning previously.

I'm keen to go to TaoMoTiam for hair/scalp treatment to try out first. Any one has comments? And the wash and blow is so affordable, feel like going there to try try. The salon I go to doesn't provide good head massage
      Last edited by toxik; 24-09-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by toxik View Post
        Marilynlim: I love the after effect of the perm! How long did it take? 4 hours? I wonder if it will last for a few months at least? It looks very gentle and not 'fake'/'harsh'. Is this called Jap Perm? i checked out her site... and saw the roller for the Jap perm. Seems to be able to give a nicer effect than the normal rollers.

Any idea what brand she uses? My previous perm dried my hair out so badly! N I used a 'salon-professional' brand! Maybe digital perming was too harsh for my hair.. but I had done reborning previously.

I'm keen to go to TaoMoTiam for hair/scalp treatment to try out first. Any one has comments? And the wash and blow is so affordable, feel like going there to try try. The salon I go to doesn't provide good head massage
        Hello toxik ~u love head massage for hair scalp treatment Hmm...me too ~i went to this lady 3 times for hair scalp treatment is gd n relax after her head massage n the treatment n the prices is reseaonable!can call her for enquries she friendly n nice lady!
        82221262 yingying~

Comment

• Hey Toxik,

I did a scalp treatment with Tao Mo Tiam before. Cannot comment on the massage but the product she use was super cooling and minty. I enjoyed it so much that I asked for the exact product but she doesn't carry it.

Comment

• any 1 try fiole 3.2 hair treatment b4? is the result result really good?

Comment

• can u pm me the home salon details? thanx! pm me if only is in east area..

Comment

• Originally posted by mango48 View Post
                can u pm me the home salon details? thanx! pm me if only is in east area..
                hi mango the salon is at tampines not very sure of his full add. u can check it out at create-shine.blogspot.com

btw u did the treatment b4?

Comment

• Originally posted by littlefriend View Post
                  I did colour treatment at yingying's on Saturday morning and i felt my hair condition really improved alot. Bought the hair mask that she was selling and it really worked! She's really friendly and does not hardsell her products.
                  Hello littlefriend just went to yingying for hair colour treatment too Just happen to know that now she having year end promotion and the mask too,i brought 3 bottle from her ,i really love the mask is n shine after using!

Comment

• Originally posted by albanlyqueen View Post
                    Hello littlefriend just went to yingying for hair colour treatment too Just happen to know that now she having year end promotion and the mask too,i brought 3 bottle from her ,i really love the mask is n shine after using!
                    HI~albanlyqueen ,saw alot of yingying good reviews and feedback seem is good of her skill ,plan of going to her for hair colouring n hair scalp treatment !can i ve her blog add n connact no. !
                    thks u ~

Comment

• Hi star88 ~her blog add is / yingying-haircosy.blogspot.com

Comment

• u can call june @ 90629194. she @ blk 346 wdl.

Comment

• can i have peishan's contact/ addie pls? those perms look good, how much did they cost?

any good brand of hair dryer to recommend?

Comment

• Hi gays ~i can't get to find yingying >>did anyone know that she still doing hair sevices ~~~i try call her few days ago and the phone can't get it!Im quit urgent to do my hair hope she call me back!!!

Comment

• Hello Albanlyqueen~Me Too!she not in singapore she at oversea she will be back on 25th nov.i sent email to her for regarding my hair condition and wanted to do hair scalp treatment,she say that she nw in oversea ,hope she back asap !

Comment

• Originally posted by ashkai View Post
                                For rebonding.. for Auntie Xiuzhen at Jurong West, fast & good service
                                hey do u have her contact number?

Comment

Working...
                                X