Home Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perming

Just went to taomotiam for Japanese perm.. overall quite ok.. her skills and service is quite good. But I think its not as curly and lasting as digital perm.

Have anyone been to 171 woodlands home salon ? any comments?

Comment

• how about the one at marsiling , lynna? good? coz i booked an appt with her tmr ! omg.

Comment

• Im going to yingying later on. still contemplating to do perm or rebonding. She only have cold perm thou. ):

Comment

• Stephanie is the one to see!!

Comment

• Hihi~ Has anyone tried Grace (9773****)? I happened to come upon her contact while browsing online.. She does her services at client's place.. Any reviews? Thank you~!

Comment

• Hey girlss..
              Just to share my experience.
              Did soft rebonding @ hairaffairs three weeks ago..(Serangoon)
              Not bad..
              Pretty natural, not flat at all..
              The auntie is also very friendly and it's very affordable.
              $68 inclusive of treatment..
              But I do feel that my hair is quite dry and damaged..

Comment

• Hi Gals ~ i just went to yingying for hair coloring and*** foc of treatment & shine lotion *** she having a great GSS for hair coloring /rebonding/ hair scalp treatment n product ect......can call her for enquries:eight 222one2six2 / HEE ^ ^ .......

Comment

• Originally posted by star88 View Post
                  Hi Gals ~ i just went to yingying for hair coloring and*** foc of treatment & shine lotion *** she having a great GSS for hair coloring /rebonding/ hair scalp treatment n product ect......can call her for enquries:eight 222one2six2 / HEE ^ ^ .......
                  Hi ~thks for ur information ..i went to yingying yesterday for hair coloring & treatment

Comment

• Hello!

just wondering anyone has done hair rebonding with xvan from e shine recently? any comments?

he has this ion rebonding using keratase products which seems promising....

any comments would be appreciated!

thanks!!

Comment

• hey i just did loreal extenso rebonding with xvan today! he's really nice, no hard selling of products at all. he seems kinda quiet though, so you've gotta ask questions if you want his opinions, i think.

in terms of skills i think he's alright, and he's quite gentle (the previous time i did rebonding at another salon it was really painful). my hair is really soft and looks naturally straight now. i think the main advantages are that it's value for money and there's no hard selling.

anyway this is only my second time doing rebonding, and the first time i'm rebonding at a home salon, so i can't really compare much. by the way, there's a promotion of 20% off chemical services, ending this sunday i think.

Comment

• thanks very much! will try book an appointment with him next week though...

Comment

• Pm me too

Pm me too.. Thank

Comment

• Hi now every where on GSS ...and i went to this lady at home base salon (yingying )for hair color treatment/ treatment is just for $70 for shoulder length

Comment

• hi! i need recommendations for a hair perm please? big and sexy japanese curls... hopefully its cheap and good! thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by albanlyqueen View Post
                                Hi now every where on GSS ...and i went to this lady at home base salon (yingying )for hair color treatment/ treatment is just for $70 for shoulder length
                                anyone knows whats her rate now for rebonding? does she do soft rebonding?
                                and where is she located at? thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X