Home Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ultisha View Post
    anyone knows whats her rate now for rebonding? does she do soft rebonding?
    and where is she located at? thank you!!
    HI ultisha she now having promotion for soft n normal rebonding $68 for all hair length /
    she at yishun and is quit near station just 2 mins walk to her block! can give her call:82221262

Comment

• Hello i saw alot of home base review at sengkang/woodlands/cck/bedok and yishun ect.......and i decide going to this lady (yingying) at yishun this morning for hair coloring and treatment ,she quit friendly and she advise me how to takecare of my hair after coloring! she now having a promotion for hair color (free hair scalp treatment & treatment) .....rebonding...ect..treatment!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by albanlyqueen View Post
        HI ultisha she now having promotion for soft n normal rebonding $68 for all hair length /
        she at yishun and is quit near station just 2 mins walk to her block! can give her call:82221262
        thank you! i have booked a slot with her this coming saturday! :D but when i asked her how much is it she replied me $68-70 though.

Comment

• Originally posted by queensland View Post
          Hello i saw alot of home base review at sengkang/woodlands/cck/bedok and yishun ect.......and i decide going to this lady (yingying) at yishun this morning for hair coloring and treatment ,she quit friendly and she advise me how to takecare of my hair after coloring! she now having a promotion for hair color (free hair scalp treatment & treatment) .....rebonding...ect..treatment!!!
          Hello~ i went to yingying quit some times ****...yup,she gd n friendly and i love her house quit cosy n clean ! most of my friends go to her!

Comment

• Welcome to KMS CALIFORNIA

Welcome to KMS CALIFORNIA
            KMS CALIFORNIA offers a product-Add Volume Gel Conditioner ( Detangles and Adds Lite-Weight Body ) 250ml/8.5oz . It provides a weightless volumizing gel conditioner. It is formulated with natural ingredients of eucalyptus & cinnamon. It adds light body to hair while detangling it. It unveils plumper hair with a pleasant smelling. I hope you will be satisfied with it.

KMS California
            <a href="http://www.hairshop-online.de/shop/kms-california-c-1996.html">KMS California</a>

Comment

• Originally posted by barbiegirl View Post
              Hi babe, your hair is fabulous! Will the curls look this good everyday? What type of perm is this?
              the perm only lasted for like less than half a yr? (due to my super long hair :X) doesnt look like this everyday thou.

Comment

• Originally posted by marilynlim View Post
                the perm only lasted for like less than half a yr? (due to my super long hair :X) doesnt look like this everyday thou.
                Hi u went to peishan rite? Did u try out haircut with her? is it good?

Comment

• anyone heard of June @woodlands?

Comment

• Originally posted by Butterann View Post
                    anyone heard of June @woodlands?
                    Is it the one @ BLK 800+ one?

Comment

• there are a few

Comment

• Originally posted by ultisha View Post
                        thank you! i have booked a slot with her this coming saturday! :D but when i asked her how much is it she replied me $68-70 though.
                        Hi Ultisha, so finally did you go for rebonding at YingYing there ? How is the review? I hv booked a slot on this coming friday....but she didnt provide cut so I think quite troublesome need to go for another salon for hair cut...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangie View Post
                          hey i just did loreal extenso rebonding with xvan today! he's really nice, no hard selling of products at all. he seems kinda quiet though, so you've gotta ask questions if you want his opinions, i think.

in terms of skills i think he's alright, and he's quite gentle (the previous time i did rebonding at another salon it was really painful). my hair is really soft and looks naturally straight now. i think the main advantages are that it's value for money and there's no hard selling.

anyway this is only my second time doing rebonding, and the first time i'm rebonding at a home salon, so i can't really compare much. by the way, there's a promotion of 20% off chemical services, ending this sunday i think.
                          Hi, Did he provide hair cut also?

Comment

• Hi, can pm me her details, like contact and address etc..... I stay near her place...

Thank You so much for your help...

Originally posted by Laird_Garth View Post
                            xiaomeow + joanlibra: plz enable pm. thankz!
                            mistique: pm you already. =]

anyway to answer xiaomeow questions, she provides both rebonding ($60 onwards) and curling (~$100 not too sure) services and she lives around kallang mrt.

Comment

• Hi,

Can I have the contact no and address for this Ivy (aljunied)...??
                              That is because I stay near to Kallang.... Thank you so much for your help

Originally posted by huihuis View Post
                              She know english, basic english i suppose , she won't or very seldom reply sms , most likely you sms her she will call you up.

Comment

• Hi,

Can I have the contact no and address of this hairstylist Ivy (Aljunied)...

That is beacause I stay near Kallang...

Thank You for your help

Originally posted by meredith.m7 View Post
                                back from ivy's house.
                                change my hair to bob style.
                                not bad, she got some cutting skills, quite a nice haircut.
                                a lot better than the last time when i cut bob style from a branded salon.

when i was there, there is this girl who was colouring her hair.
                                she coloured from 7am till 11am++ still nt finished...heard she did 2 highlights and one colouring, then the colour is a bit too bright, so ivy mixed another new colour for her to tone down. shows she very responsible, haha, the end result of that girl's hair seems good.

Comment

Working...
                                X