Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by happy_paradise View Post
    Hi all..

Normally the fake eye lashes will be longer than our eye lash line.. so can i check with you ladies, do you cut away from both the left (front part) and right(end part) side of the fake lashes or do you cut away only the end part ( the longest part) ??

pls help....

Hi happy paradise,
    I would look at the the design of the eyelash.

Typical design as below :

1) Longest point is at the centre
    => for this type, you could trim both ends bcos the longest point is at the center.

2) Longest point is at the end
    => for this type, I normally trimm only 1 end (i.e. the longest end) bcos the end has very long lashes ... so can afford to trim part of it off

Hope this helps
    Last edited by brumeux; 16-01-2008, 10:31 PM. Reason: no advertising

Comment

• Sasa have promotion for COSMO self-adhesive falsies going at $8.90 for 2.

i bought myself a pair.

got another 2 Elsie falsies at 7.90/ea.

I think Elsie falsies are much more natural.

Comment

• Originally posted by July View Post
        bot this yesterday @ sasa. they got dramatic design which i like but i bot the cheapest one to try first will review after i use

spark_of_life89: i saw lots of shu uemura-alike falsies at sasa
        i got myself this pair , haven't tried on yet, hope it looks nice.

Comment

• Valicious: Nice! I saw Elise lashes at Sasa too, but many of them are those really dramatic, glittery or feathery type that I dont like but yours look !

Comment

• Originally posted by July View Post
            happy_paradise: i normally will trim both ends. if i didnt trim the front, my eyes will get v uncomfortable cos it will poke me
            Thank you for your advise.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinklady View Post
              Hi happy paradise,
              I would look at the the design of the eyelash.

Typical design as below :

1) Longest point is at the centre
              => for this type, you could trim both ends bcos the longest point is at the center.

2) Longest point is at the end
              => for this type, I normally trimm only 1 end (i.e. the longest end) bcos the end has very long lashes ... so can afford to trim part of it off

Hope this helps
              Hi Pinklady

Thank you for your advise too...

Yeah, most of the time, eye lashes come in different patterns, some middle longer , some end longer... hehe... I will try your methods..

1 stupid question to ask.. do you cut the length to abit shorter than your own eye lash line or do people only paste 3/4 of their own lash line.... generally people will paste more to the corner closer to their nose bridge or to the corner closer to their ear.. hehe.. sorry for asking you so many questions..

Comment

• Originally posted by happy_paradise View Post
                Hi Pinklady

Thank you for your advise too...

Yeah, most of the time, eye lashes come in different patterns, some middle longer , some end longer... hehe... I will try your methods..

1 stupid question to ask.. do you cut the length to abit shorter than your own eye lash line or do people only paste 3/4 of their own lash line.... generally people will paste more to the corner closer to their nose bridge or to the corner closer to their ear.. hehe.. sorry for asking you so many questions..
                Hello happy_paradise,

I usually trim the lashes length similar to the eyelash. It depends on the type of look u would like to achieve.

Generally, there are 2 types:

1) The longest point at the center : As the longest point is at the center, it makes the eyes look bigger and rounder. (need to curl the fake lash a bit *** ur fingers to bring out the center ***...)
                => I normally use this type for single lids which would open up the center part and make eyes look bigger

2) The longest point at the ends: The type would make eyes look longer (depending on its length) and more sultry..(need to line the eyes longer). It works well for round eyes to look longer.

3) There is another type, almost equal length throughout & the length is shorter than other lash type. This has a more natural look. suitable for any type.

Have attached a sample links of the 2 types to show the difference

hope this helps

LongLash

Round Lash

cheers
                Shirley

Comment

• Originally posted by pinklady View Post
                  Hello happy_paradise,

I usually trim the lashes length similar to the eyelash. It depends on the type of look u would like to achieve.

Generally, there are 2 types:

1) The longest point at the center : As the longest point is at the center, it makes the eyes look bigger and rounder. (need to curl the fake lash a bit *** ur fingers to bring out the center ***...)
                  => I normally use this type for single lids which would open up the center part and make eyes look bigger

2) The longest point at the ends: The type would make eyes look longer (depending on its length) and more sultry..(need to line the eyes longer). It works well for round eyes to look longer.

3) There is another type, almost equal length throughout & the length is shorter than other lash type. This has a more natural look. suitable for any type.

Have attached a sample links of the 2 types to show the difference

hope this helps

LongLash

Round Lash

cheers
                  Shirley

The round lash is so nice.. I think its the model who is very pretty ***.. hehe

Comment

• Where to get sucha a nice round lash~!!

Comment

• the round lashes r v nice!!! where did u get it fr pinklady

Comment

• the round lash is very pretty!

Comment

• my loots of falsies these 3 days.

i particularly like the Elsie dramatic falsie at Sasa and May Fashion (right top).

love them to bits.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/DSC01561.jpg
                          http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/DSC01564.jpg
                          http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/DSC01563.jpg

Comment

• For long lashes, they would also look good 2 with eyemakeup: e.g eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara & of course the right application of falsies etc .
                            Last edited by brumeux; 19-01-2008, 12:09 AM. Reason: no advertising of personal service

Comment

• I dislike May Fashion lashes. I find the glue that sticks the lash band to the falsies tray is rather strong and if you tug too hard, the lashes become bent and "deformed".

Comment

• pinklady- i like the pic u posted on 'The longest point at the ends'.

Comment

Working...
                                X