Clear All

• tinkerbelly, thanks!

have pm u the long lashes details

Comment

• Originally posted by efai View Post
      i saw ardell lashes in TPY watsons, in those offer "bins"
      though not a lot left

i bought the LashGrip
      Just to update: Ardell falsies and glue spotted in Parkway Watsons too. in the bins near the cashier and on the shelves near the facial cleansers.

Comment

• Hello ladies,
        Have received some pm asking which lash type they are suitable and good look on. This is depending on their individual features and occasions they are wearing to, and also the eyemakeup to complement it.

For pretty cotters who like to know which lash type they would look good on and what type of eye makeup etc., esp. during this CNY, u may be interested to know the course below:

Topics Covered
        Get to trial Different lash types to find your Best type
        - Learn the art of applying False Eyelash
        - Eyebrow Shaping
        - Eye Makeup & Application technique

The session will also include 1 FREE set of eyelash of ur choice too.

Please feel free to pm me for details ya ..

Comment

• Originally posted by karya View Post
          Just to update: Ardell falsies and glue spotted in Parkway Watsons too. in the bins near the cashier and on the shelves near the facial cleansers.
          hw much is the ardell falsies??

Comment

• Originally posted by July View Post
            hw much is the ardell falsies??
            quite expensive... imo, coz it's cheaper if bought in bulk online?

$8.95 per pair, which is the same price for the ardell glue too.

Comment

• My review on the ardell glue:

I used it to stick on my super dramatic eye lash...and it's holding power is awesome.
              I didn't have to retouch the glue any all. The lash stayed put for 9hrs.

Downside; the glue burns my lids when i stick the falsies on.

Rating: 7.5/10

minus 2.5 because the glue stings my eyes when i pasted the falsies on

Comment

• This is the first time I come to this thread ...

I have naturally long lashes so I always play it up with mascara, but I am seeing all the craze about faked lashes and would like to try it out, but I wonder would I look weird wearing faked lashes all the time, and then all of the sudden not wearing them?

I scare I will look very different when not wearing, and then I must wear them for the rest of my life ... dont know if you gals know what I mean ...

what brand has the most natural looking faked lashes? I think I need to give my natural lash a rest cos it has been tortured with thick mascara for sooo many years!

Comment

• Originally posted by ririan View Post
                  This is the first time I come to this thread ...

I have naturally long lashes so I always play it up with mascara, but I am seeing all the craze about faked lashes and would like to try it out, but I wonder would I look weird wearing faked lashes all the time, and then all of the sudden not wearing them?

I scare I will look very different when not wearing, and then I must wear them for the rest of my life ... dont know if you gals know what I mean ...

what brand has the most natural looking faked lashes? I think I need to give my natural lash a rest cos it has been tortured with thick mascara for sooo many years!
                  i dunno bout u but if i didnt wear falsies when im outside, i will feel that my eyes r "naked" & sleepy looking. cautious: falsies r very addictive once u start it, u cant stop it

if u want the most natural falsies, try criss-cross type or those flare types. i highly rec i-nuovi, dodoclub's falsies.

regarding bout "I think I need to give my natural lash a rest cos it has been tortured with thick mascara for sooo many years!" u mean u plan to DONT wear mascara if put on falsies?? NO!!! it will look VERY weird

Comment

• July: Actually I dont usually put mascara with my falsies, I just crimp them so there are no "two layers". But maybe it's because I have naturally sparse and light lashes that are invisible to the naked eye!

ririan: July is right, once you start you cant stop. I feel naked without my falsies too, and my eyes are soooo tiny! I wear falsies everywhere if I happen to be in contact lenses. It just helps to open up my tiny oriental eyes sooo much.

Go for criss-cross lashes as they give a more natural look

Comment

• er......

it's possible not to wear mascara when wearing lashes... IF u curl ur lashes properaly before hand...

u can slide a bit of glue on ur natural lashes so they will stick onto the falsies to blendin.

I don't wear mascara when i wear falsies.

Ultimately it's up to individual preferences ***

Comment

• Just an update: For those staying in the west, there are Ardell lashes and glue at IMM Watsons. They are being placed in those big offer bins just in front of the payment counter.

Those glamorous Ardell lashes (with shiny glitter etc) are retailing at $10++ whereas the normal ones (invisiband etc) are going for $8.95.

Comment

• my first attempt ><
                          used criss cross lashes, but i think i look dramatic. looks ok in here but in rl bit drama

anyone can recomend more natural fake eyelashes?

used ardell glue.. sorry for the blur pic :X
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by chococandy View Post
                            my first attempt ><
                            used criss cross lashes, but i think i look dramatic. looks ok in here but in rl bit drama

anyone can recomend more natural fake eyelashes?

used ardell glue.. sorry for the blur pic :X
                            hi chococandy,
                            the one u r wearing may not be suitable for your eye type..

Comment

• ohh ok. i didnt know cos i jus buy by looking haha.
                              can u recomend some to me? :D thankyou

Comment

• hi all,
                                i *** bought fake eyelashes from a spree but i *** have the glue!
                                can anyone suggest ** where can i get the glue only?
                                which is good?

as i am a newbie to fake eyelashes... dunno how to put.. and very scared *** it will dropped off after a while.. haha...
                                hope *** can faster get my eyelash glue and try it on!

Comment

Working...
                                X