No announcement yet.

Fake Eyelashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i saw sasa selling those black falsies tape (ie.using tape to stick falsies to your eyes instead of glue), anyone tried? any reviews?

Comment

• princessbanban: I couldnt really get what you are trying to say, it will be good if you type in full proper english sentences so your words don't get censored.

Good eyelash glues include: Ardell, Duo, Shu Uemura, The Face Shop (comes with lashes), DodoClub (comes with lashes), Fashion Eyecream from Bugis Level 2.

tinkerbelly: Are those the ones for Cosmos pre-glued lashes?

Comment

• ***... i envy u girls that dont need to put on mascara when apply falsies. i must put on mascara cos my lashes r short & pointed straight down else when c 2 layers

Comment

• chococandy : have pm u some ideas and info.

Comment

• Is this duo glue the same as the MAC one? I thought I saw it at Sasa!

Comment

• Originally posted by prettyeagle View Post
              princessbanban: I couldnt really get what you are trying to say, it will be good if you type in full proper english sentences so your words don't get censored.

Good eyelash glues include: Ardell, Duo, Shu Uemura, The Face Shop (comes with lashes), DodoClub (comes with lashes), Fashion Eyecream from Bugis Level 2.

tinkerbelly: Are those the ones for Cosmos pre-glued lashes?
              sorry i didn't know they will censored away my words..
              anyway, thanks for introducing those glues.. mind telling me where i can get them and how much it cost? as the eyelashes i got from spree doesn't comes with glue...

Comment

• tabbie: Yes that is the one from MAC It is in a white squeeze tube with blue words?

princessbanban:
                Ardell Lash Adhesive - available at Sasa and Watsons $8.95 (getting it directly from USA is cheaper by a few dollars)
                DUO Lash Glue - MAC counters $14 (not sure if price has changed)
                Shu Uemura Lash Glue - Shu Uemura counters $14? Not sure.
                The Face Shop - At TFS outlets only, it comes free with their lashes, cannot buy separately.
                DodoClub - From Dodoclub at Cine basement or Sasa, comes with lashes, does not sell separately
                Fashion Eyecream - Bugis Village Level 2 Palz Enterprise $10 (my fav! Sticks ALL day!)

Comment

• i put mascara before falsies too so it wont get too obvious.
                  i do agree that falsies is addictive.there is a alot of difference with and without!

Comment

• Originally posted by July View Post
                    ***... i envy u girls that dont need to put on mascara when apply falsies. i must put on mascara cos my lashes r short & pointed straight down else when c 2 layers
                    hey July... I also have the same problem.. My eyelashes stick straight down too.. If i don't put mascara and sort of "stick" them together i will have 2 layers of lashes..

Comment

• Originally posted by prettyeagle View Post
                      tabbie: Yes that is the one from MAC It is in a white squeeze tube with blue words?

princessbanban:
                      Ardell Lash Adhesive - available at Sasa and Watsons $8.95 (getting it directly from USA is cheaper by a few dollars)
                      DUO Lash Glue - MAC counters $14 (not sure if price has changed)
                      Shu Uemura Lash Glue - Shu Uemura counters $14? Not sure.
                      The Face Shop - At TFS outlets only, it comes free with their lashes, cannot buy separately.
                      DodoClub - From Dodoclub at Cine basement or Sasa, comes with lashes, does not sell separately
                      Fashion Eyecream - Bugis Village Level 2 Palz Enterprise $10 (my fav! Sticks ALL day!)
                      THANKS!!! tats great info for a noob like **~~~ ok, gg to get one of the glues later...
                      and next up will be my very 1st attempt to put on fake eyelashes....

Comment

• prettyeagle- not sure...it's small thin black strips to stick on the base of falsies, sasa selling $5.90. seems much easier to use than glue.

Comment

• actually TFS does hv the lash glue.

i bot it from KL for RM8.90 the SA told me that they will b bringing in but not too sure when. personally i like this glue cos it turn transparent after it dried & it last more than 8 hrs for me. downside is the glue come out too quickly & too much. have to tip it upside down to prevent the glue fr coming out. i believe this tube can last for quite a while so pretty worth the price

Comment

• tinkerbelly: I still feel glue is easier, because if the black preglued strips you are referring to is the same as the one I saw (which is actually for their Cosmos pre-glued lashes), they are rather cumbersome and doesnt stick on as well. Good for people on-the-go though because it is very convenient.

Comment

• princessbanban : u could *** try the eyelash putti available in chamelon...it is cheap and good too as a glue for eyelash
                              hope this helps.

Comment

• does anyone find that ardell lash glue stings the lids?

it's good...but it stings my lids unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X