Cleansers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi cutie-smiles,

I have dry & sensitive skin. Due to my sensitive skin, I seldom change my skincare product.

But no matter what cleanser I use, my skin still dry.

After I tried out snow beau brand wheat germ oil cleanser, my skin is not getting drier and also reduce my fine lines on my forehead.

I think I will continue to use it.

Or may be you can try it out?

Comment

• if your skin is dry, probably you can try to use cream cleansers instead of gel/foaming cleansers. and don't use toners that contains alcohol.

Comment

• I've been using the Simple Facial Wash Gel and my skin feels dry and peels a little after wash

Can you girls recommend me a gentler cleanser than Simple? I have Avene's Extremely Gentle Cleanser but I'm afraid that it won't cleanse properly. I have oily dehydrated skin.

Many thanks in advance!
        Last edited by xtwinklestar; 04-08-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xtwinklestar View Post
          I've been using the Simple Facial Wash Gel and my skin feels dry and peels a little after wash

Can you girls recommend me a gentler cleanser than Simple? I have Avene's Extremely Gentle Cleanser but I'm afraid that it won't cleanse properly. I have oily dehydrated skin.

Many thanks in advance!
          xtwinklestar,

You have the same 'problem' as me. I used to use Simple Facial Wash Gel in the past and it sometimes left me with some tightness on my skin and so I change it to NIKS Citrus Cleansing Lotion (use in the evening to remove makeup & sunblock) and NIKS UltraFine Soothing Cleansing Lotion (use in the morning). Maybe you can try it.

Comment

• thanks Purely!

where can i get NIKS?

Comment

• i'm using oatmeal as my cleanser now!
              cheap and good, not too harsh either!

Comment

• im currently using st ives facial wash... it comes in a pump bottle and has blue exfoliating beads in it. anyway its crappy, dries out my skin, but didn't cause any breakouts though.

Comment

• I think this post is pretty helpful in cleansing and staying free from pimples and lightening scars.. hope this helps!

Comment

• hi, has anyone tried the new Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash? saw it in stores and looks very cute! lemming to try it out..

Comment

• chimpymonkey: i've tried it, not bad! after cleansing, i noticed instant smoothness and a brightened up face.

Comment

• . What do you look for in a cleanser (e.g. moisturising)?
                        - moisturising, something that will not leave my skin tight and dry
                        -something for oily skin
                        -exfoliating

2. What's your favourite cleanser? Why?
                        - revolution bentazyme cleanser

3. Where did you purchase this cleanser and how much did it cost? (e.g. moisturising)?
                        - from shopatjeanyip.com , $65

4. Is there anything special about your favourite cleanser?
                        - clears acne

5. what type of cleansers do you prefer - foaming, non-foaming, milk cleansers, oil cleansers...?
                        - non foaming .

Comment

• i used cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, very nice and gentle. after washing my face, there is no tight tight feel
                          i started using it just a few weeks ago cos i saw a good review of it on this website Defining My Style
                          so far, so good, no breakouts, face is not so red and dry
                          heard i can use it on my body. is that true?

Comment

• 1. What do you look for in a cleanser (e.g. moisturising)?
                            - moisturising
                            - clean feeling

2. What's your favourite cleanser? Why?
                            - Raw/unfiltered African Black Soap
                            - Goat's Milk Facial Soap

3. Where did you purchase this cleanser and how much did it cost? (e.g. moisturising)?
                            - Etsy, Black soap (1lb) : $18
                            - From a seller who do customize orders - No website, Goat's milk facial soap : $6

4. Is there anything special about your favourite cleanser?
                            - Black Soap : can be use for face, body and hair
                            - Goat's milk facial soap : made from pure goats milk together with other mixture of ingredients

5. what type of cleansers do you prefer - foaming, non-foaming, milk cleansers, oil cleansers...?
                            - natural and organic cleansers/soaps
                            Last edited by truffle_lovers; 05-03-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• I like holika holika egg soap and biore sensitive facial foam... Good for my acne skin

Comment

• I'm using this brand called, "Biostrata" ***...It's a gift from my friend ***...I have been using it for almost a month. My colleagues all say my face got fairer and it controlled my oil secretion ***....So whole day no greasy look ***...Only $48 ***....Love it to the max!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X