No announcement yet.

Cleansers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone recommend me a good cleanser that can clean off sunscreen well? cos i dont feel like double cleansing, it seems too drying.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovegood View Post
      can anyone recommend me a good cleanser that can clean off sunscreen well? cos i dont feel like double cleansing, it seems too drying.
      It's best to double cleanse although some cleanser state that can cleanse and remove make up at the same time.

Comment

• Do you gals double cleanse after using cleansing oil?

Comment

• i always cleanse with my regular facial cleanser after using makeup removers, to make sure there's no trace of dirt/makeup/mu remover left.

Comment

• Hmm to be specific I'm using the Shu Uemura cleansing oil, and I don't double cleanse
            Wonder if it's ok.

Cheers,

Comment

• Just started using Nivea Deep Pore Cleansing Foam. OMG it's good!!! It cleanses well and so far no breakouts. I've started this habit of buying drugstore cleansers and high-end moisturizers.. Seems more practical. Hahaha...

Comment

• Originally posted by fates View Post
                Do you gals double cleanse after using cleansing oil?
                I use Clinique Take The Day off Cleansing Oil
                follow by Biore Mild Cleanser

is better to double cleanse....even though last time i use Shu Cleansing Oil, i also double cleanse

Comment

• Originally posted by fates View Post
                  Hmm to be specific I'm using the Shu Uemura cleansing oil, and I don't double cleanse
                  Wonder if it's ok.

Cheers,
                  it's supposed to be ok. use it dry then rinse off with water.

i use fancl cleansing oil n a mixture of cleansers. sometimes, it;s garnier, someimtes it;s neutrogena and sometimes it's avene.

Comment

• Originally posted by ayu_adams View Post
                    Just started using Nivea Deep Pore Cleansing Foam. OMG it's good!!! It cleanses well and so far no breakouts. I've started this habit of buying drugstore cleansers and high-end moisturizers.. Seems more practical. Hahaha...

i'm a fan of the deep pore cleansing foam and refreshing gel. The new men series looks good too.

Comment

• is the nivea deep pore cleansing foam drying on skin? xd

Comment

• i always double cleanse too. currently using tfs acerola cleanser. pretty good. makes my face clean but yet doesn't strip it dry.

Comment

• i feel safer when i double cleanse lol

Comment

• Really?

Cool~ I'll double cleanse once or twice a week then! As the SA at SHU told me there's no need to

Comment

• Originally posted by dreamiez View Post
                              is the nivea deep pore cleansing foam drying on skin? xd
                              nope surprisingly not drying at all!

Comment

• fates: does shu's cleansing oil leave a sticky film after u emulsify and rinse off?
                                * I'm using the A/I version.

Comment

Working...
                                X