Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyday Minerals

Hi Gals

I believe many of you babes would have heard of this Brand, Everyday Minerals. They seem to have a lot of rave reviews from vogue forums (Australia). They do deliver free sample kits to Singapore, we just have to cover the shipping charges of abt S$12. I am itching to give their Mineral Foundations a shot. Apparently they have Matte, Semi-Matte and an Original Glo finish.

Moderaters : As I can't seem to find a dedicated thread to this brand, I started a new thread. Please feel free to share your raves/rants on this brand. Thanks

http://www.everydayminerals.com/

Anyone bought the makeup brush kit from them before? I'm kinda tempted to get them for applying the powder foundation.. Any reviews on the quality?

Comment

how's their quality like? their mini blush looks quite nice

Comment

Their premium Kabuki looks good too *drool*

Comment

Nice

I've read so many raves on how good is mineral makeup and this one makes me feel like trying it! Sounds good too!

Comment

I tried their sample pack. Their stuff is not bad, very finely milled but I didn't really like their foundation, cos I find it too drying for me.Their finishing powder is ok, and their blush is nice. Staying power is excellent, and doesn't oxidise.

Lots of people rave about mineral foundation, but I feel you got to try them out first before buying full size products. My skin, for one, doesn't like mineral foundations. I find them too drying. I still have not found a suitable mineral foundation for my skin.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my samples & Premium Kabuki Brush to arrive. I'll update again once I've received & tried them.

Comment

I am currently using the sample of sunlight colour corrector.It doesn't cover well on its own, but i use it under my MAC concealer..and i think it works ok...
                I agree with regina on the part where it is important to try out first using the sample before launching on the full size...cuz i realise the sunlight corrector , tho' reduces my puffiness, does not cover my dark eye circles well...im thinking of trying the rest of the concealers..sample size!
                the texture of the corrector is really fine and it is not drying for me as i apply an eye cream first before i apply the corrector...so, im loving it for its texture and the reduced puffiness of the eye..but not for covering dark eye circles (on its own)

Comment

Due to the positive reviews on makeupalley, I ordered 2 sample sets. So far, this is the best line of mineral makeup I have tried among BE, Pure Luxe and Twisted Fayte etc.

The foundation in intensive formula is amazing. It applies like a dream and the finish is like that of a really good liquid foundation, medium coverage with a hint of dewiness. Alas, I still have to blot after 3 hours of application but my skin is extremely oily. The matte formula provides lesser coverage and the finish is comparatively flatter, great stuff even if I still have to blot. I would advise against the original glo or semi-matte formula unless you have dry skin since they're an oil spill waiting to happen in our climate.

Color matching is a little tricky given the vast range of shades available. For reference, I'm an Mac NC20. Golden fair was the best match till it oxidised badly. I also tried fair and fairly light in warm but they also oxidised into this icky orange by the end of the day. So I tried the neutral shades next. Strangely enough, I hit jackpot with fair neutral. Even after oxidisation, it looked great. And as mentioned earlier, the blushes are really nice. I got Siesta and Apple, beautiful shades and great staying power too.

And I've already made a full sized order, this is HG stuff girls.

Comment

Hi cibicco, thanks for the update. I am so tempted to try out a sample pack too after your cool review. May I know how much you paid for the free sample's shipping charges as well as the duration they take to send the package to you?

Comment

Hi blushblush, I used the cheapest shipping option, airmail Letter Post, costs US$5. It took about 10 days to reach me after I placed the orders. And I forgot to add that the samples are quite generous, at least 2 to 3 times the amount of pure luxe samples.

Comment

Thanks gal! Will go and check EM out

Comment

Originally posted by cibicco View Post
                          Hi blushblush, I used the cheapest shipping option, airmail Letter Post, costs US$5. It took about 10 days to reach me after I placed the orders. And I forgot to add that the samples are quite generous, at least 2 to 3 times the amount of pure luxe samples.
                          how much is one sample kit? is it the 2.5g one?

Comment

I have just placed my order for the Free Sample Makeup Kit and have chosen to send by USPS Global Priority Mail. According to the website, I can get it within 10 days. I paid $15 for shipping.

Comment

I got my samples last week, I got fairly light and fair for warm, and I'm sort of in between those two so i just tossed both into the same container. Took the cheap shipping (about 8sgd by paypal) and got it in one week.

Maybe it's just me, but I think I prefer LF. I feel so clumsy using it and with powder fluffling all over the place. I'm waiting for my kabukis to get here.. I suppose normal fluffy brushes don't work well? Will update again when I try it with a kabuki

Comment

Working...
                              X