No announcement yet.

Everyday Minerals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deppstar: yeah hehe my phototaking skills a bit off will try to take better photos soon in a bit of a rush now.

jean: the lounge party (i thought it was supposed to be called launch party?) is brown and on my skin the colour doesn't show up at all quite sheer although there is a gold shimmer to it. most likely i might use it as an overall face colour, rather than a blush. read on the everyday minerals forum that some people are using it as an eyeshadow or eyeliner rather than as a blush.

blush colours i chose are actually really quite dark but for my complexion the berry and wine colours suit me better rather than pinks.

Comment

• hope that these photos of the Lounge Party blush help!

Comment

• Thank you so much girl! It looks more like an e/s for me than a blush!

Comment

• Lounge Party blush looks like a good powder for contouring

Comment

• You all know the current freebie is now Salon fun rather than Launch Party? I think most of us would find Salon fun more wearable as a blush. The freebie will change again in a few days. do read the forum on EDM for updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenixfyre View Post
              yay! my $50 kit arrived today!! so happy hahah attached are pics of my share of the loot, the rest of the kit + samples went to my sis-in-law who shared with me

babe, when did u order?? i ordered on the 8 June and have not received it. SOB! feel so jealous looking at ur PICtures! ehehehehe!! cant wait for my pink ribbon to COme to me.

Comment

• did anyone of you placed order on the first week when they change the website and have already received your order??

Comment

• where can i check how's my order doing now?

Comment

• frosty: you can log into EDM site and click on my account and you can see "my orders"

HTHs!

Comment

• hey, i placed order on 8 june and have not received it yet. i ordered the sample kit + a few other samples and a long handled kabuki. think they shipped it out on 12 June.

Comment

• i ordered on 6th June via email, the postmark says that it was shipped out on the 7th, so u guys who ordered on the 8th will get urs soon!

was tempted to get another $50 kit coz the 20% offer is sooooooooo good but i waiting for the next free blush to see what it is.. salon fun won't be suitable for me it's too pink!

Comment

• Originally posted by inno View Post
                          Lounge Party blush looks like a good powder for contouring
                          yeah, or overall face bronzer. I think it would look good also layered over the eyelid for the gold shimmer. but i definately wont be using it as blush.

Comment

• Wake up call looks nice!

phoenixfyre can you describe the colour? Red or something... something?

Comment

• I used wakeup call today for the first time totally underestimated how strong the colour is! It's quite a deep berry colour, wth some gold shimmer. I like it a lot, just got to remember to be very light handed when applying it pics below!

Comment

• ^ pretty!!! i want!

these type of colours I try not to use stippling brush. damned pigmented!

Comment

Working...
                                X