Everyday Minerals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by efai View Post
    i find it a hassle to re-add items into the kit if u wanna change ONE of it.
    as in, got to delete the whole kit, then add in the items again
    it was more convenient in the old website where i can delete and add individual items within a kit

you don't have to delete the whole kit
    did you see the " - " beside the item inside your kit? click that to delete that particular item

Comment

• Originally posted by lidarjojo View Post
      May i know how much must the order not exceed in order to prevent tax from being incurred? TIA.
      If you're referring to the Goods and Services Tax (i.e. GST), that amount would be SGD400.

Comment

• Originally posted by snowygal View Post
        you don't have to delete the whole kit
        did you see the " - " beside the item inside your kit? click that to delete that particular item
        i tried and it works

the "-" is relli "BIG" sia.
        im using a high res screen.... it's a challenge trying to aim my mouse on the "-"

Comment

• new colours launch!

new blush colours
          -Homework: a rosy shade with copper undertones is sure to get high marks
          -Launch Party: a captivating bronze-auburn blush and eye color that is great for day to evening wear
          -Light Peach: a wonderful all around face color, sheer with squeeze of hill country peaches
          -Raspberry Sorbet: a beautiful boysenberry shade, with a creamy sparkle
          -Spring Clean: a nude all over face color with an alluring ginger shimmer

new lip gloss colours
          -Coffee Shop: a light to medium coffee color with super fine silver frost
          -Missing Socks: a nice light coral shade with a light frosting, great summer shade
          -Bamboo: a nice natural pinky peach, super clean and fresh
          -Fresh Linens: rich cocoa frosting, great to deepen any shade
          -Spring Berries: seasonal berry compote, ripe and delicious

already got launch party with my first order, my second order coming with homework.. itching to get raspberry, coffee shop and spring berries... 10% discount still on with free full size eye shadow 3rd place still on! finger itching to order ****....

Comment

• I just saw it!!!

Comment

• Just ordered a few items, shipping is $10.55 via USPS first class int'l mail. Can't wait for my items to arrive. Seen so many raves.

Comment

• Why no salon fun blush!

Comment

• tabbie I did saw salon fun... (Row No. 6 from top to bottom)

Comment

• argh ... i SO want the Spring Berries lip gloss ....

Comment

• Beanie me too... they look so very the nice. And I wonder how 3rd place eyeshadow will look like in real life...

Comment

• heehee i have managed to corrupt 2 of my work colleagues we're putting in a big order tomorrow morning sharing a few kits between us!

Comment

• Em is going to have a closable sifter jars.... can't wait for that :D

Comment

• Originally posted by berrynice View Post
                            Em is going to have a closable sifter jars.... can't wait for that :D
                            what do u mean?

Comment

• deppstar what berrynice meant Everyday Minerals (EM) will have new jars with closable sifters. That's why she cannot wait!

Comment

• OH. as in the holes of the shifters can be closed is it??!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X