Everyday Minerals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setting MMU

seriously i **** spraying facail mist helps to set mmu better.

waiting anxiously for my parcel to arrive

Comment

• Originally posted by chiaberry View Post
      Yes, there have been some lost shipments. It's not that uncommon. But so far, EDM has been refunding the money if the shipment is lost. Hmmm, doesn't that mean you won't get the discount if you re-order again?

For example, if the discount was 20% last week and now it's10%, when you re-order, won't you lose out on the difference?
      oh nice, so there is a refund =)
      i think carina is nice enough to give back 20% discount xD

Comment

• Good to know that ArchangleMerc! Cos I really like the "feel" of it too.

Originally posted by ArchangleMerc View Post
        i also love the wet application method, really make your face look airbrushed and smooth. You know what! I actually emailed the EM CS about the wet mineral application, and they replied by saying their foundation is not recommended for wet application, it's meant for dry application ,etc, but I don't bother since it works for me and I like it better with wet application method
        And oh Im using MAC fix+ or MAC charged water to do that, and it's purrrfecttt!

Comment

• for the wet application method, will the evian braumatizer (in a pink travel sized spray bottle) work?

Comment

• ^ any facial spray will work

Comment

• Yes the 20% discount would still be valid. I kept a chat log of the live chat with the EM rep as evidence!

Comment

• So wet application also means one can apply the powder as usual and then end it with mist spray directly onto the face?

Jillykitty, I shall try my first samples this weekend and then tell you if it's worth or not!

Comment

• Yes Dove!

Comment

• My wet application method is to use my flat-top brush to pick up the powder first, then mist on my brush before using it to buff my face.

Comment

• Originally posted by veralicious View Post
                      for the wet application method, will the evian braumatizer (in a pink travel sized spray bottle) work?
                      It sure does! I'm using that.

Comment

• Hey girlies,

Does anyone here use EDM concealor for undereye circles? Which formula are you using and how much powder did you have to use?

I haven't had much luck with Sunlight corrector ...

Comment

• ^ i just started using the Intensive Fair for my undereye area. i find it v finely milled, smooth and not at all wrinkly looking though my eye area is dry and lined. I use my fingertip to smooth the powder on (i do it thickly) then buff all over my face as usual with my fdn shade including the eye area (sweeps away the excess concealor too).

Comment

• i'm using a mix of peach & sunlight.

what i do is use sunlight first to cancel out the dark colour under my eyes, and then peach to even out the colour so it blends with my skintone.

i just pat my concealer brush with a little powder.

Comment

• I'm using Bisque and Intensive Fair.

I apply bisque first then the intensive fair for toning down my skin color. I find that dampening a sponge or concealer brush works well too.

Comment

• Hi girls. I've tried the samples for the foundie. The ones that i've tried are sunkissed fair, golden-light and beige-fairly light. Sunkissed fair is only abit dark for me (still manageable) but the other two are quite natural (that's what my SO says). Should i try other shades like multi-tasking, olive fair, olive light, golden-fawn, golden-winged butter or stick to those 3 that i've tried? Coz i'm thinking of ordering a full sized foundie. Btw, i'm NC25. On a side note, which are the blushers that are very light pink, with and w/o shimmers?

Comment

Working...
                                X