No announcement yet.

Everyday Minerals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimples are rare guests on my face. I have generally good skin until I about 4 pimples popped on my forehead recently. I can't believe mineral makeup is the cause of it!

Comment

• Just got my order yesterday and I'm ridiculously happy!

I got a 12 piece set and the following items:
      Start to Finish powder
      Tinted Silk Dust
      Pressed powder foundation in Fairly Light
      New Car Smell blush
      Waffle Cone blush
      Natural blush
      Wet sand blush
      Hot Chocolate eyeshadow
      Angled blush brush
      A couple of brushes for friends and I got Salon Fun as my freebie! (instead of lounge party for which I'm pretty happy for!)

Can't wait to play with all my stuff yay!

Comment

• snowy jaz how long did u wear EDM until it broke you out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jean View Post
          Just got my order yesterday and I'm ridiculously happy!

I got a 12 piece set and the following items:
          Start to Finish powder
          Tinted Silk Dust
          Pressed powder foundation in Fairly Light
          New Car Smell blush
          Waffle Cone blush
          Natural blush
          Wet sand blush
          Hot Chocolate eyeshadow
          Angled blush brush
          A couple of brushes for friends and I got Salon Fun as my freebie! (instead of lounge party for which I'm pretty happy for!)

Can't wait to play with all my stuff yay!

do tell me which blush colour is nice! I've only tried Siesta (I love this but it's discontinued), Nick Nack, chit chat (also quite nice, but i see it's not on the site anymore??), I use EDM medium bronzer a lot, in place of blush and it looks very natural on my slightly tanned skin.

Comment

• cannot believe it. I have every item that u bought jean!

i really. really. buy. ALOT

Comment

• pbi, Mayaray, you might like Email Me blush - it's a nice matte muted light brown blush with a dash of pink in it.

Comment

• This thread makes me want to try every Everyday Mineral's blush... So far I only have Nick nack, weekend getaway, soft touch, waffle cone, best friends and all smiles. Still have more to try!

Comment

• Originally posted by deppstar View Post
                  HI Ziann, yes, new car smell is a peachy-pink. though it looks orangy, it looks very natural on me. maybe u can give a try before u start to hate it?

the concealer and eyeshadow brushes are pretty small. but I find that it picks colours up pretty ok.
                  thanks....my skin is very yellow tone and I'm not very fair.....I really hope it can work on me

I am used to liquid foundation and primer etc, when I use powder, really very messy haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ChaCha View Post
                    I'm using Bisque and Intensive Fair.

I apply bisque first then the intensive fair for toning down my skin color. I find that dampening a sponge or concealer brush works well too.
                    is bisque brown or peach?

Comment

• Originally posted by deppstar View Post
                      cannot believe it. I have every item that u bought jean!

i really. really. buy. ALOT
                      LOL. hahaha you're an everydayminerals fanatic!!

Comment

• any comments/reviews on Swimming Pool and Morning Cup blushes? TIA!

Comment

• Originally posted by tabbie View Post
                          Pimples are rare guests on my face. I have generally good skin until I about 4 pimples popped on my forehead recently. I can't believe mineral makeup is the cause of it!
                          I refuse to believe to.
                          Like you, I don't get pimples (except one or two during the time of the month). So now I have a rough forehead. But I think it's due to the weather as well. Maybe my face cannot breathe

Comment

• I have not changed my skincare routine and diet. The only thing that changed in my routine is that I am using edm for the past 2-3 months. I thought it was the weather, but my pimples take longer than usual to heal now. I think maybe my face can't breathe too Quite disheartening because I thought mineral makeup should be better for the face (just like organic vegetables is better and healthier ) I have stocked up alot on edm, guess I have more than 60 full size items (minus the e/s), so it's a waste if edm does not work for me

Comment

• tabbie - oh dear i hope your skin heals soon. 60 full-sized items is a big waste if you can't get to use them at all! why don't you let the pimples heal first and try using edm again slowly..

Comment

• tabbie, your 60 full sized items consist of what?

maybe u stop the foundations, but blushers and eyeshadows still can use?

I think i buy alot.. but u got more than me.. hehe. i only know i got 20 eyeshadows, cuz i bought 2 eyeshadow kits can't rem how many blushers I have.

I have all the finishing powders though. the yellow toned ones. i used EDM everyday for 1.5 months, but lately just started to change back to counter brands .

Comment

Working...
                                X