Everyday Minerals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by femmeordinaire View Post
    How about the shipping from EDM? How many days does it take? Anyone has any idea? Thanks so much!

Cheers to MMU!
    my previous order took 15 days.

Comment

• I use their flat top brush and it sheds like crazy..

Comment

• I am also using the flat top kabuki, but it doesn't shed. Maybe the quality is not consistant.

Comment

• Mine sheds like crazy.. I have emailed them and complained about the brush, they're gonna replace a new one for me.. feel quite relieved now.

Comment

• That's good....EDM customer service quite good.

Comment

• Ya, I agree! They took the initiative to ship one.Lumiere has a good CS too =)

Comment

• My flat top doesn't shed at all, EDM is very big on customer service/opinions. They wanted to discontinue their silk dust but decided against it after customers requests recently.

Comment

• Mine shed but they have sent me the replacement brush, I hope it doesn't shed anymore

I heard about the silk dust and they have decided not to discontinue due to the requests from a lot of their customers. Im glad she listened and took our requests seriously.. I agree that they've a very good CS. *thumbs up

Comment

• [`````````````````````````````
                    Last edited by happybean; 07-03-2008, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• i agree on cotters here about EDM's customer svc. they reply to emails fast and they really listen to you/try to cater to your orders. i like!

Comment

• just placed an order for another sample kit & a flat top brush... hopefully all my foundation colours will turn out just nice this time round cos i wanna order their full-sized soon! intending to switch to EDM for good

Comment

• Received my EDM loot already! Took approximately 12 days

I agree that the flat-top and the long-handled brushes are very very soft. So far no shedding yet. Whew.

I gotta say Nick Nack blush looks very pretty! As for the foundations, I've not had the chance to play with them yet.
                          Looking at the samples in the jar, I'm guessing Golden Fair looks like the closest match to me since I can use PL's Creamy Natural and Lumiere's Light Neutral and Light Golden. Olive Fair looks a bit too "greyish" to me, while Sunkissed Fair looks very pinkish. As for concealers, I think Multi-tasking concealer is very like SKF - strong pinkish tones.

I'll be trying them out for the next couple of days to be more certain; sure hope I can find a match!

Comment

• i like nick nack too, but i think its more suitable for fairer skintones. i look too "pink" with it, very unnatural... but the colour is fab on my friend who's fairer.

Comment

• synco263, may i know when did you order? i ordered on 20th Jan, but haven't received it yet!

Comment

• daphn3: I ordered on 23rd Jan. Don't worry, I'm sure yours will reach soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X