Canmake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canmake

I've been quite intrigued by this jap drugstore brand, but there doesn't seem to be a thread for it. They seem to have a cool range of mascaras & nifty stuff for your lashes like Eyelash Essence & Lash and brow treatment. I'm particularly interested in their Lucent Powder, seems like a good knock-off of the IPSA Lucent Up Pressed Powder!

What are the products you've tried from this line? Rant/Rave?

<b>Link:</b> http://www.canmake.com/en/index.html

Nail polish :puke:

E/S doesn't appear obvious!!

Comment

i've tried their transparent mascara, think it's alright only, doesn't seem to hold my lashes that well... also, i don't really like it's smell, a bit like got alcohol smell or something....

Comment

I like their mascara base. It is watery and therefore works well with Fasio mascara.

Comment

Originally posted by celinne
          I like their mascara base. It is watery and therefore works well with Fasio mascara.
          Is it the one u mentioned that has got lotsa black hair one?

Pink tube? Comes w/ a short comb, not mascara brush?

Thanks!!

Comment

I Like their nail polish. I have one new colour in Coral pink!! Love it. Any reviews on the Eye Nauce? (the e/s trio)

Comment

Is their mascaras any good?? :D

Comment

I also not sure thou, would love to know too. Their Volumizing Super Curl Mascara. Any reviews? do post!

Comment

i like their nail polishes

Comment

Hi Vernis,

yes, it has lots of black hair in it. In fact, I am shocked when I saw it at the first time. but it is in white tube with short comb. Full name is Eye lash base. Retail price: sgd$9.90.

Comment

I like the nail polishes!

Comment

i have their Clear Mascara, Cheek & Highlight (tea rose pink) and Powder Cheeks blush (pink beige).

the cheek&highlight has shimmers and tea rose pink gives a very cute medium pink glow. the powder cheeks blush is very sheer, more sheer than MAC's sheertone IMO.

what do you girls like about Canmake's nail polish? i've always wanted to try it but the price (for such a small bottle) make me think twice. :eh:

Comment

what do clear mascaras do? :eh:

Comment

Roo, the beautiful colors and the texture of the nail polishes. It glides on so easily on my nails! I find that if I gotten those big usual bottles, my nail polish tend to dry up faster compared to those from canmake. Thus I rather spent on canmake.

Comment

i am selling this. PM me if interested

Canmake Base Nuance Color (Makeup Base)
                              Retail price $13.90. Selling for $5!!

Comment

Working...
                              X