No announcement yet.

Canmake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinkdolphi1: Im so tempted to run out and get PW20! Such a sweet lovely baby pink.

Comment

• i have the lip concealor in pink. it's quite good! my upper lip is naturally very dark so i dab on the concealor to give it a nude wash before i apply my lipsticks/glosses. does help to show the colour better. however, it accentuates the lines on the lips. got to apply lip balm more generously.

Comment

• Meet my new Canmake cheek graduation toys:-

without flash

with flash

L to R: 02 orange, 01 pink and 03 brown

04 Chocolate which started all these frantic...

Comment

• found this at the canmake website, must be something new....

i need another CP !!!

Comment

• Will those ever make it here??

Comment

• hey caramelgirl, how did you scored yourself the other cheek gradation??

Comment

• caramelgirl, the cheek graduation are all so prettie!

Comment

• an CP them for me from Taiwan.

cos i just can't wait for them to be sold here if ever they gonna reached our shores.

Comment

• awwww... sweetness!!! I know.. it will take forever to reach SG or maybe not at all.. pweeeeeettyyyy!!

Comment

• Nice. I have the pink and I simply adore it. Been using it till death since I cp-ed early months ago.

Comment

• The Canmake Cheek Gradation #1,2 and #3 are available at John Little in Marina Square. I saw them today and there's plenty of stock. They are $25.90 each which is a huge mark-up over the price in Japan but JL is having a 15% discount at the moment.

Comment

• thanks for the info haru but the prices has been marked up so sky high

Comment

• wow that's expensive but i'm still gg to get it

Comment

• Haru: You're back??? Would you be going back to JP?

Comment

• it seems to be available at john little's canmake counters only..
                                i really want to try the cheek graduations out. which john little outlets still have them?

Comment

Working...
                                X