Favourite conditioner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite conditioner?

what's your favourtie conditioner for making your hair shiny and bouncy?

Senscience! It's the best! My MIL & SIL both use this & they've got nice silky hair. My MIL buys them by the salon sized bottles. Leaves hair conditioned, silky & light.

Comment

hey Faith, i recently tried this new conditioner from Beauty language...the SA introduced to me when i told her i needed immediate rescue for my super dry/brittle dying hair...its called VITALIZE.. wow!! i must say, its the ONLY conditioner that works for me!my hair condition improved a tremendous lot after using it.

Comment

I'm using Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line of conditioner.. lurve the smell! It's so revitalising!

princess_lea: where can the conditioner be purchased from n how much does it costs?

Comment

wowie!!!!!! senscience n vitalize sound GOOD! where r they available? =)

Comment

im currently using Origins No Knots Shampoo and Finishing Rinse - the difference is really visible! my hair is really silkier - it's smoother, softer, and stronger. definitely no problems with knots anymore! it also falls very nicely now.

im loving this!

Comment

I use the Redken All Soft range ... love it ! Leaves my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down.

Comment

Not strictly a conditioner, but I swear by Keratase's Aqua Oleum treatment. Shine, bounce...great hair!

OK, if it HAD to come down to a proper conditioner, my vote would go to Komenuka Bijin's.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemz
                  I use the Redken All Soft range ... love it ! Leaves my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down.
                  *grin* no more lavenus for u?

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
                    im currently using Origins No Knots Shampoo and Finishing Rinse - the difference is really visible! my hair is really silkier - it's smoother, softer, and stronger. definitely no problems with knots anymore! it also falls very nicely now.

im loving this!
                    really!! hmm... think it's a splurge for my hair, how much for the products?? tempting to try.....

Comment

Originally posted by PiiinkPixie
                      *grin* no more lavenus for u?
                      nope !
                      I've been faithful to my Redken All Soft for almost 3 years now ! Lavenus was, well ... just a mere distraction

Comment

hmmm.... everyone use different one.....

Comment

Lavenus is good, and follow me's green tea shampoo n conditioner

Comment

I am using Sebastian Slinky Moisturiser and I absolutely it! Just a teeny bit is enough to make my hair soft and smooth. No knots at all

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                              hmmm.... everyone use different one.....
                              yeah... actually, you gotta look at your hair type too (fine or thick? oily or dry?) and then figure out who has a similiar hair type, then find out what works for that person.

Comment

Working...
                              X