Cosmopolitan Clinic, Circular Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmopolitan Clinic, Circular Rd

This posting is for all services and experience with cosmoplitan clinic. Girls who go there got good experience and lobang and promotion, please share ya?

Heard from other posts that got good spectra promo recently and also got birthday treat...so jealous!

Please share ok?

i signed up for the spectra promo. looking forward to nov!
    anyone done botox or thermage?
    btw, i am seeing Dr Ho.

did anyone ever mention that he is quite gorgeous?

Comment

i went there for hair removal once only. was not satisfied because the doctor missed out so many areas.

Comment

Originally posted by fishy
        i signed up for the spectra promo. looking forward to nov!
        anyone done botox or thermage?
        btw, i am seeing Dr Ho.

did anyone ever mention that he is quite gorgeous?
        Hehe...I agree. Especially his eyes....small like Jay Chou like that! SO CUTE!

Anyway, they have two doctors there. Dr Ho and Dr Ng. I have no experience with Dr Ng because I see Dr Ho. Find that he is very complete one. Dunt know about Dr Ng.

Comment

Hi Cotters,

I tried searching more info about Cosmopolitan Clinic however to no vain.
          May I know the exact address of Cosmopolitan Clinic?
          And do I get there?

Many thanks!!

Comment

What is the relationship between Cosmopolitan Clinic and AsiaHealth partners?

Comment

Originally posted by ChewyApple
              What is the relationship between Cosmopolitan Clinic and AsiaHealth partners?
              Dunno ***. Dr Ho told me no relationship. He did tell me that Dr Ng is mostly at cosmo clinic. He spend most time in lucky plaza now and only go to cosmo on special request by his old patient or people who want to see him at night and after office hour to help Dr Ng.

I think its their docs arrangement but to me no matter much. Most important is to get the good treatment. The place not important...the doc is the most important!

Comment

I saw Dr Ng at my 1st consultation. He's pretty good, very patient and all. But he's going on leave so my jessnar will be done by the gorgeous Dr Ho. Will post reviews after that (of the peel, not the gorgeous doctor lol).

Is the birthday promo an ongoing thing for regular customers? My birthday's not till Jan, hope they'll still have it then.....

Comment

Hi Gals,
                  Want to share with you my experience with the 'Birthday Treat" I received from Cosmopolitan Clinic. I received a Happy Birthday card with "Especially for your Birthday!"
                  "COSMOPOLITAN clinic invites you
                  for a complimentary medifacial -
                  30 minutes of pampering
                  & skin rejuvenation with intense
                  vitamin C sonophoresis treatment"

It was not difficult to get a appointment to receive my birthday treat as i opted to go at their 'non-peak period" I was there from 10am to 11am. I had my face scrubbed with an ultrasonic device for about 10-15 min (painless), this was followed by a vit C sonophorisis treatment which allow maximum absorption of the vitamin C. (again pampering, not painful) . After the medifacial treatment, my face felt very clean, moisturised and (a slight glow?). I think the complimentary treatment is worth $150! I signed on for a package of 4 facial treatment using the "10% off treatment packages" also offered on my Birthday card. The Cosmopolitan medifacial can be done weekly. Will keep you updated how the treatment goes!!

Comment

Hi there, I'm new in this forum. Just want to share my experience at Cosmopolitan Clinic.
                    Overall, I must say the service and products they provide are quite good, certainly comparable to many of the big names in town. Did Jessnar peel with them and really, it did help to improve my acne problem. In fact, friends and relatives told me i look more raidant....
                    I think Dr Ng should be quite good in this field even though he may not be a full-fledge dermatologist. He actually cured my eczema problem, something many well-known dermatologist I've seen in the past few years couldn't do. Really must give him credit for that....

Has anyone done the spectra laser already? I'm still considering. Did laser many times(at other clinics) to lighten my melasma but ended up worse than before.....But there again, Spectra seems to suit my skin problems well.....has anyone tried? Thanks

Comment

hey lavender,
                      Where did you do your laser? I thought laser is suppose to lighten pigmentations, why would it worsen yr melasma?

Comment

Hi, I think because mine is caused more by hormonal changes than UV rays. Hence, it is possible that laser can cause the pigmentation to worsen. Rare, but guess I'm just one of the unfortunate ones....
                        The doctors always say that it is normal to darken at the beginning but will fade away slowly in about 6months or so.....but mine never faded....

Comment

my pigmentation also genetic and I undergoing laser now. How? I'm scared will darken instead thenwaste money. which doctor you go to for laser?

Comment

Hi Bookworm,
                            I've tried Changi Hospital and NSC. Both didn't work very well for me. I end up spending more money to cut losses. I suggest you monitor your progress before you proceed any further.
                            Where are you undergoing your laser at? Let me know if it is good, ok? THanks

Comment

i'm doing laser at doctor john chiam clinic. Currently, I think there's not much difference. I will update you again after my sixth treatment. Let me know also if you found new treatments. Genetic pigmentation are a bore.

Comment

Working...
                              X