No announcement yet.

Cosmopolitan Clinic, Circular Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qiu, is dr alan ho still as nice and patient as what other cotters described?

Comment

• yes he is i was really afraid of the pain when i went for my first treatment and he kept reassuring and telling me how i'd feel at each stage of the treatment.

Comment

• thanks qiu for the reply,

another thing is that do i need to lose weight first before i proceed with my facial slimming botox treatment?

Comment

• Originally posted by qiu View Post
          zen: i'm not sure what treatment/products you're looking for but I went to see Dr Ho for oily and acne prone skin problem and underwent a course of 5 sessions of spectra laser and am doing chemical peel every month now. I also bought the skinceuticals cleanser.
          how much did u pay for spectra laser?

Comment

yes he is i was really afraid of the pain when i went for my first treatment and he kept reassuring and telling me how i'd feel at each stage of the treatment.
            can i know what tyoe of chemical peel you did and the purpose of the peel?

Comment

• anyone going to see dr ho on 23/12? i am going on that day.

Comment

• misssunshine: i took the $1500 for 5 sessions package.

zen: i'm doing the pca peel for oil control and maintenance after spectra.

Comment

• hi, have anyone tried milia seeds removal before? any idea what the price range is like? TIA

Comment

• Hi

Call up cosmopolitan clinic and Maureen advise me to do Fractional laser for my acne scar...anyone try this before???

Comment

• Qiu

How's ur skin condition now? Any downtime and how much u paid for the Chemical peel?

Comment

• skin is definitely less oily but i still have bumps. i paid 480 for 4 sessions of chemical peel.

Comment

skin is definitely less oily but i still have bumps. i paid 480 for 4 sessions of chemical peel.
                          How many sessions of spectra have u done? are the bumps significantly less??

Comment

• Need help!!!

Hi cotters,

I have been facing an oily t-zone for really really long & recently, my forehead has became worse. It's getting very bumpy & reddish (with a lot of pimples...) It's making me very depress...

Would you guys recommend me to visit this clinic? I would like to know the estimated charges as well.... So as to prepare myself.

Thank q all!

Comment

• Can someone tell me the direction from Raffles mrt to clinic ? It's not located near the clinic right

Comment

• Hi Chubbytook, you will need to exit MRT that goes up to UOB Plaza 1. After you reach UOB Plaza 1, you will see the river, that's Boat Quay. There is a MacDonald there behind UOB Plaza 1, walk past it then you will reach Circular Road where there are rows of cafes and pubs. Walk all the way down Circular Road from Molly Malone and turn left at the junction and you will reach the clinic on the left.

Comment

Working...
                                X