Derma-Rx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derma-Rx

I just bought some of the miraclear products. CF, wash and Activator. I have to say that CF from miraclear is better. Less oily and smells pleasant. wash...ok, not spectacular. Have not tried the activator yet. I continue using illuminator as it has stronger properties compared to Miraclear Version which is called brightenor. The SA told me Brightener is for maintanence. Well, what do i know. Any comments from cotters who has switched to Miraclear?

I find the CF from Miraclear too strong. Stronger than Derma Rx CF.

Comment

I have tried the anticomedone and brightener from miraclear and as a result, my face start peeling and have alike red rashes appearing.... think i have allergie to it and i dun even know.Do anyone of encounter this problems?think you all consider it first before trying....

Comment

so far i use the anti comondone from miraclear is ok. the cleanser is alright too but nothing to shout about. i bought the activator but have not started using yet. i like the anti commondone from miraclear better cos it is less oily.

Comment

okie but my complexion have turn serious... later going down to DRx centre ....dont know i allergie to what ...sigh..regretted to sign up the package...

Comment

Adeline, are you at Drx center close to 8pm on friday? I saw a gal complaining to Jessica about the Miraclear products and wanted a refund.

Comment

I never ask for refund, I just ask if I can dont want the package anymore. You were there too? My face is better now after applying the soothing creme they give me...

Comment

geeez.....now im scared to try the activator.

Comment

opps... so I heard wrongly. Ya, I was there too. Was sitting at the table next to you.

Comment

Adeline, happy to know that your face is better now So what was the explanation given by them about the reaction?

Comment

The prices of Miraclear is scary boy...... though in bigger bottle but still ex

How's other reviews for Miraclear products? I just got Antioxidant and Brightener today

For those who dont know what is Miraclear, is by Derma RX. They are recommending this Miraclear instead of the previous DRX ones

Comment

i wanted to purchase the miraclear cleanser after i finish with my derma-rx chira wash..but now i might reconsider after reading the review.

Comment

Hi sorry for the late reply cos having some login problems....They told me that I might be allergie to the brightener...Think now back to normal state ...I still using the anti- comedone..So far so good... I dunno whether I still wan the packadge a not? Like quite worth it but so exp...Thanks for your all concerns....

Comment

Miraclear products are really expensive!! A normal foaming wash cost $48, I can easily find a just as effective cleanser
                            anywhere else.

Comment

hmm...so far have been using the whole set for acne-prone skin from Miraclear line. It hasn't given me any problems..

Actually for application for the Anticomedome, it is recommended to apply on the T-zone areas only. Other that that, if you've got oily skin, it should be alright. Otherwise, you will find that your skin will be really dry.. that's what Chrisline told me though.

Oh, was also told that Miraclear was actually a revised formula from Derma RX, yep.

Comment

Working...
                              X