Home Facial Recommendations Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Facial Recommendations Needed

Any recommendation for home facial at either Woodlands or Geylang Bahru??

Originally posted by Yvone
    Any recommendation for home facial at either Woodlands or Geylang Bahru??
    Hi, I can recommend to you a lady in staying near Sengkang. Currently have a shop in town and starting soon at home. She uses Dermalogica. If you are interested, let me know

Comment

beautyinpink, currently im using derma products too Can u intro me the lady as well? THanks~

Comment

Sure. You have to call her on the handphone at 90071169. Hear that she is giving 50% any facial for the 1st time and if you like her service you can also sign up and get about $150 worth of derma products too.

Comment

Home facials

Hi,

i am not sure if there's a similar thread elsewhere. if yes, please pardon me.

anyone knows where to get a good home facial??
          preferably in the west

Comment

http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i::236102736

had heard good reviews about this lady in another forum, so i & my friend decided to book an appointment with her. booked way in advance (2 weeks advance or so) & she agreed to slot us in for yesterday for my friend & today for me. but in the end, she cancelled 1 hour before the facial. so disappointed & unrealiable. the worst thing was, when i smsed her and asked when she's able to make it, she said, she will let me know when she got slots for me. sounds to me like she's not interested in doing facials for us... sigh. i was hoping for something good since i read lots of reviews about her, but now im just downright disappointed. my boy is on the way to my place now cos he's driving me over for my facial. such a waste of time & transport trouble man

Comment

reviving this thread... any good, cheap home-based facials in the east?

Comment

Maybe you can try Jeraldine from CCK.
                Is a home facials. She's good!
                The facial lasts around 2 hours. She's friendly and nice! I will continue to stick to her.
                Even help me to pluck eyebrows. Price is reasonable.
                I still continue to go to Jeraldine's house for facial every month.
                Price is $25(without ampule)
                If you want to put ampule, additional $5

I will post CCK Beautician Jeraldine's Contact Number 91465885 here in case anyone want it.

Comment

Any recommendation for home facial at either Tampines or Pasir Ris??

i dont like some beauty saloon see got next appointment, then simply wash and press ur face. not so clean. after go home still can see those blackhead on ur face very disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by smshayne View Post
                    Hi,

i am not sure if there's a similar thread elsewhere. if yes, please pardon me.

anyone knows where to get a good home facial??
                    preferably in the west

Hi Smshayne,

maybe u can try my previous beautician (home facial), her name is Mandy, u can call 96532259. she very friendly and nice. i like her service. she is very patient and facial for me about 2hours there

Comment

Hey princess faye,
                      WHere does your previous beautician stay? What are her prices like ?

Comment

Good Home/Facial shop to reccommend?

Anyone has good home facial or facial shop to reccommend? Preferably near Yew Tee or CCK area.

Comment

Originally posted by quincyjx View Post
                          Anyone has good home facial or facial shop to reccommend? Preferably near Yew Tee or CCK area.
                          You may try Jeraldine. She is good! I tried her service just last week. Her extractions is quite good. She is friendly as well. PM me if you want her contact.

Comment

Any good home facial near Khatib or Yishun area?

Comment

You can try Dermal Beauty at Jurong East. Starting rate for basic facial at SGD 68 for 2 hours. Comprise of 2 in 1 treatments (using two facial machines) foc eye OR neck treatment and foc ampoule. Can contact her at 9644 4421 for appt. Heard that RF facial for face, neck and eye and foc ampoule at SGD 98 for first time trial only.

Comment

Working...
                              X