No announcement yet.

All about Perms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am not too sure about the nature of the treatment you bought.
    but for me, i still do conditionining and masking for my hair as normal after the perm. it has been 3 months since i permed, still curly for me.

Comment

• hi there,

what kinda perm did u do?

Comment

• Just did my cosmetic perm. Effect is not what I want even though I took some Pic to show the hair stylist.

But still quite like curl when I stepped out of the salon. But after 1 wash, is messy, fizzy & most important the curl is now very limpy. Also don't know whether if is it because I still cannot style properly.

Think about cutting off or rebond back. But my BF said no waste money. So wait & see 1st...

Comment

• Originally posted by lele
          Went down but barely get to talk to him! he's so busy... i was there the entire afternoon helping him fold towels!!!

Too busy... one thing is that you MUST be prepared to wait... i guess thats the price to pay.... and he'll be away from early Nov till 20th Nov so i'll advise you girls to go after that!

Yap my curls are pretty lasting but a bit for me cos before i knew him, i went through 2 rebondings, colouring and bleaching. Price wise cant remember... but i'll do a reperm after he comes back in mid Nov!
          Have you been for the perm? Hows is the pricing like?
          Thanks.

Comment

• Yup had the hair done!!! Love it. But i did too many stuff to remember the detailed pricing though.... sorry.... Well not that i'm being persuaded to spend so much... he didnt even try. just that i got a "couple" of hair care products and 2 treatments for my damn bad textured hair . He's nice... maybe you'll like to call up to check? I can provide you with his number

Comment

• hi lele, is his no. the same as the #1 Beauty Salon Upstairs? If not, I would love to have it. Btw, what perm did you do? Thanks..

I am going to try out the facial there and perhaps can drop by to do my hair.. hehe..

Comment

• opps... sorry for replying so late... i kept looking for this post... cos i forgot which was the thread that was asking for the number... erm... this is the salon number. Call 258 3218. Even if you call upstairs, think they'll be able to help you cos its his sister. i did ceramic... but recently i'm not sure what perm i did,,, i just leave it to him... i going down again this friday... my bf needs a haircut.

Comment

• thanks lele, i managed to get the no. from the beauty salon. I called to check about the price and the lady told me that it cost about $250 for the ceremic perm for my about armpit hair length.

i have not called haru scene but seems like(after reading through this thread) the pricing is more competitive at haru scene.

Comment

• Hmm... i find the pricing okie to me cos they cut and trim my hair... and do a treatment (3.1 or 2.1 cant remember) IIRC... if i feel that my hair is dryer than before, i go back to him the next week for another 3.1 treatment. It cost $120 for this treatment... it depends on individual... my hair has been managed by him for quite some time.... the only thing i'll venture out is a new stylist to cut my hair... cos i've to wait pretty long for him to cut for... he's so BUSY!!!

Comment

• i went for facial today at #1 and i overheard one of the beautician says that some of Jason's customer waited for as long as 2 hours.

Comment

• haha wait till you hear my record... he knows i can wait... so usually i'll get my hair done like 10plus.... there is once i stayed till 11plus! my sis is worst... she went for rebonding in the afternoon and he did it till midnight. Well he wont rush through the job... he's very detailed.

Oh ya jason only comes in 2:30pm everyday. And he frequently travel overseas to learn more about the latest tends etc. so you might need to check if he's in before you go down.

Comment

• i went for spa perm last weekend just for the so called digital perm cost me $150 + $30 haircut + $70 colour

The perm did not really give me very curly hair which is ok for me because i cannot accept very BIG Change in my hair and certainly don't want my hair to "pong" up!

Comment

• hi smabbit,

could you tell us where u went for the perm? n how long is your hair?

Comment

• i went to my hairstylist in the East side I like his style alot thou he real slow. Infact I got a picture of my long hair....ok, i try posting at the cozyplay for you to see ok.

Comment

• how do u girls keep your perm looking shiny with bouncy curls?? mine is getting dried up n frizzy...

what kind of leave-in conditioner to put?

Comment

Working...
                                X