All About Busts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All About Busts

Wanted to start off the thread name as Nipple care, but guess is too.......... so this is it!

I just saw Female magazine has this ad on this Happy girl natural breast cream that helps stimulate the natural growth of breast tissues and also Natural Nipple Cream.... i wonder has anyone tried nipple cream before and does it work?? One of my guy friend told me, his gf use eye cream on nipples and it does help to lighten! Anyone tried that??

Hey jemay! I saw this as well and it does look kinda gimmicky.. :huh:
    Do you this will really work? ack... they used cartoon model pics? doesn't sound convincing... hehe!

Comment

ya.... i hope someone has tried this type of stuffs before and can let us know how good it is before we part with our hard earn $$

Comment

I saw these on some taiwan shows, they said massaging the arm pit areas help in beautiful bust. This tip was given by a cup-D/E size taiwanese actress!!

Another tip is for bust growth. Massage round inwards 10 times, then round outwards 10 times, must be both sides together. Lastly, bend your upper body foreward slightly and pat bust from the bottom up (slightly on the side) 10 times. This tip was given by a flat-chest actress, she said it really works

Saw this in the Beauty 101 book. To achieve pink nipples, use whitening and moisturing masks on nipples. The masks must be very gentle and mild. Alternate between the 2 masks everyday. Usually will feel abit of pain in the first 2 - 3 days. If you see rashes, must stop immediately. You'll able to see results in about a week. The writer mentioned she did try those nipples lightening pdts, color turned dark immediately when she stopped using. I've not tried it, all above are quoted from her book.

HTH :red:

Comment

hahaha thats a good way to save $$. Sounds pretty convincing but i'm so lazy....... maybe can use other pair of hands to help

Comment

I tried a sample of Biotherm's Bust Up gel. I really like the refreshing feeling and citrus fragrance. My bust area feels smoother after use.

YSL breast firming lotion is in spray form and I find the scent abit overpowering. For moisturuising effect is so-so and I don't find my breast area getting firmer after using consecutively for 2 months.

Comment

Re: All about Busts

Originally posted by jemay
              I just saw Female magazine has this ad on this Happy girl natural breast cream that helps stimulate the natural growth of breast tissues and also Natural Nipple Cream.... i wonder has anyone tried nipple cream before and does it work?? One of my guy friend told me, his gf use eye cream on nipples and it does help to lighten! Anyone tried that??
              I bought the twin value set but haven't tried it yet.. wanted to finish up my bio essence bust boosting cream first.. will update you girls once i've tried it!

Comment

erm.. can i hitchhike on a question here?

Do you gals have any good nipple tape brands to introduce? My M & S Bandeau bra serves me well, except that sometimes it can get too indiscreet especially when i'm wearing sheer tops.

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
                  erm.. can i hitchhike on a question here?

Do you gals have any good nipple tape brands to introduce? My M & S Bandeau bra serves me well, except that sometimes it can get too indiscreet especially when i'm wearing sheer tops.
                  now i have this brand called NIPPLESS ($4.90), not too bad. The surface is like satin. I prefer wacoal nipple tape, but accidentally got this nippless as it looks almost the same

Comment

Thanks Jemay. Will check out the Wacoal counter soon!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: All about Busts

Originally posted by jemay
                      please try it soon and let us know!
                      I've tried the Happy girl natural breast cream and I'm quite surprised that it actually works! Ever since I've lost some weight, my breasts sagged and I was so worried! After using it for abt 2+ weeks, they are much firmer now

I will be trying out their nipple cream soon!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: All about Busts

Originally posted by xiaomay
                        I've tried the Happy girl natural breast cream and I'm quite surprised that it actually works! Ever since I've lost some weight, my breasts sagged and I was so worried! After using it for abt 2+ weeks, they are much firmer now

I will be trying out their nipple cream soon!
                        wow sounds good!! How much was the set u bought??

Comment

i bought the set at $57.. i think this cream is better than the Bio-essence's bust cream

Comment

was tryin this nipple cream to achieve pinkie color but apparantly not much use but it made my bust increases by half a cup ahah!!

Comment

Originally posted by cherrybomb
                              was tryin this nipple cream to achieve pinkie color but apparantly not much use but it made my bust increases by half a cup ahah!!
                              OMG, is that for real?? U got the nipple cream or the bust cream??

Comment

Working...
                              X