• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acne scar

Does anyone know if hiruscar or mederma scar gel is better? xoxo

Comment

• Originally posted by Ida Dherose View Post
      Does anyone know if hiruscar or mederma scar gel is better? xoxo

Depends on the type of scars you are referring to. I've used both for raised scars and I found hiruscar better for massaging so the scars flatten out faster over time. Mederma is more to slather on and leave to dry as I found excessively rubbing will cause the gel to coagulate and rub off like the residue you see after using an eraser on paper.

If you've got flat but hyperpigmented scars then most drugstore whitening serums would work if you're on a budget. I like to blot a glob on my acne scars overnight for intensive whitening.

Comment

• I got into accident last year and got ugly scars on my foot.
        I have been using essential oils for about 3 months and the scars visibly lightened in tone. Some areas also fade closer to skin color.

For before and after pictures, please go to my blog at My Scars – Before and After Using Essential Oils | Wellness Journey

Comment

• Heard from my friends that silicone gels can be used and help with wounds or scars healing. It encourages collagen to form and aids in faster recovery. Chemical peels and dermabrasion are just as popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiaberry View Post
            No need to use Hada Labo SHA for the vit C. There are many other alternatives. For example aloe vera gel (eg Jorubi brand from Guardian/Watsons or the one sold in GNC).
            chiaberry, is mixing the vit c crystal w aloe vera gel, how much of the c crystal is recommended?
            suitable for morning or night use right?

btw, i read that it must be l-ascorbic, but the now crystal says ascorbic acid, is it the same thing? thks
            Last edited by lemonlimez; 27-07-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• lemonlimez
              Hi dear, I myself use Now Ascorbic Acid Crystal with good result. I read from EDS forum saying it is LAA, btw.
              I mix mine with purified water freshly on palm before applying.
              hths

Comment

• Hi hi,

Am using Vitamin E.. there's this particular brand that's very effective; can PM me if you are interested. scars really lighten! Happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by chocosweet.55 View Post
                  lemonlimez
                  Hi dear, I myself use Now Ascorbic Acid Crystal with good result. I read from EDS forum saying it is LAA, btw.
                  I mix mine with purified water freshly on palm before applying.
                  hths
                  thanks for your reply.
                  may i confirm in case i am getting the wrong stuff, when u say Now Ascorbic Acid Crystal, u r refering to Now Vitamin C Crystals right?
                  Also, can you share how much of the c crystal is recommended per time u use? safe for morning or night use?

Comment

• There's this new Whitening & Freckly reducing Facial + Mask treatment on Voucherwow today, at $28:

60-min Whitening and Freckle Removal Facial + Eye Massage and Mask @ Absolute Wellness Group, Beauty 100
                    - $28 for 60-min Whitening and Freckle Removal Facial + Eye Massage and Mask worth $256

DEAL LINK:
                    VoucherWOW | 60-min Whitening and Freckle Removal Facial + Eye Massage and Mask @ Absolute Wellness Group, Beauty 100 (3-Outlets Located Islandwide)

Highlights

- Revolutionary cosmetic treatment
                    - Experienced and skilled professionals
                    - Perfect for working adults
                    - Located at 3 different outlets islandwide

About the deal

If you have darkening freckles or dark flat spots multiplying on your face, arms or other places, especially after spending time in the sun, and you want them to naturally fade away with lasting results, then you'll want to treat your you'll want to treat your freckles with 60 minute Facial Whitening and Freckle Removal Facial, an eye massage with a 24K gold eye mask available for only $28 at Absolute Wellness Group, Beauty 100 located at 3 outlets islandwide.

With a decade's worth of experience and the ISO 9001-2000 Certification to boot, Beauty 100 provides the highest quality of service. In the trusted hands of their experienced and skilled therapists who tailor treatments to suit individual needs and tackle problematic areas, regain the glow and radiance desired by one and all.

Absolute Wellness Group (Hougang)
                    Blk 203 Hougang St 21 #01-53
                    Tel :6281 1255 530203

Absolute Wellness Group (Bugis)
                    159A Rochor Road Bugis Village
                    Tel :6884 9398 188434

Absolute Wellness Group (Marine Parade)
                    Blk 80 Marine Parade Central #01-780
                    Tel :6348 8969 440080

Comment

• Originally posted by lemonlimez View Post
                      thanks for your reply.
                      may i confirm in case i am getting the wrong stuff, when u say Now Ascorbic Acid Crystal, u r refering to Now Vitamin C Crystals right?
                      Also, can you share how much of the c crystal is recommended per time u use? safe for morning or night use?
                      hi lemonlimez! sorry for the late reply, just check the forum.

what I use is this: Now Foods, Vitamin C Crystals, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb.com

Errr....I just take a PINCH, then add h20 around 50cents size on palm, mix, then tap-tap on face and front neck. hehe...I don't create a big batch for week.
                      I use 2x a day (some may say overkill but yeah). Use sunscreen in the morning, since it is an acid, it has exfoliating effect, might burn and sting on use meaning your crystal is too much. or your skin can't take high percentage-low pH. take it easy...the recommended usage is 5%-20% anw.

oh, it is drying so please use hydrating cream after good wait time (5-10mins, or better 30mins wait time).

ETA:
                      you may like MMaxime method :
                      http://forums.cozycot.com/skincare/2...ml#post2766491
                      Last edited by chocosweet.55; 30-07-2013, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chocosweet.55 View Post
                        hi lemonlimez! sorry for the late reply, just check the forum.

what I use is this: Now Foods, Vitamin C Crystals, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb.com

Errr....I just take a PINCH, then add h20 around 50cents size on palm, mix, then tap-tap on face and front neck. hehe...I don't create a big batch for week.
                        I use 2x a day (some may say overkill but yeah). Use sunscreen in the morning, since it is an acid, it has exfoliating effect, might burn and sting on use meaning your crystal is too much. or your skin can't take high percentage-low pH. take it easy...the recommended usage is 5%-20% anw.

oh, it is drying so please use hydrating cream after good wait time (5-10mins, or better 30mins wait time).

ETA:
                        you may like MMaxime method :
                        http://forums.cozycot.com/skincare/2...ml#post2766491
                        tqvm

Comment

• Figure out what kind of scars are on your skin.
                          Try topical treatments for atrophic scars.
                          Get a chemical peel.
                          Avoid creating new scars.

Comment

• Using the H20 Crystal Gel from Sara Shantelle~
                            Really good at lightening the scars from my previous acne outbreak and my skin condition improved from just within 2 weeks of usage~

Crystal Healing Gel

Comment

• I am extremely unhappy with the unpleasant acne scars on my face, though I am no longer suffering from acne now. The acne scars have brought my self confidence down, for I believe they have negative influence on the texture of our skin. I really do not know what to do and where to go. I heard about fraxel treatment from Pitangui clinic in Korea which is good for acne scarring and large pores. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by kirru View Post
                                I am extremely unhappy with the unpleasant acne scars on my face, though I am no longer suffering from acne now. The acne scars have brought my self confidence down, for I believe they have negative influence on the texture of our skin. I really do not know what to do and where to go. I heard about fraxel treatment from Pitangui clinic in Korea which is good for acne scarring and large pores. Any suggestions?
                                How about trying essential oils? Frankincense and Lavender are good for lightening scars.
                                You may refer to my blog at My Scars – Before and After Using Essential Oils | Wellness Journey

Comment

Working...
                                X