Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasikazenith View Post
    Rebonding, is the process of applying, protein and moisturizer to damaged
    hair,It is a permanent and expensive procedure,Rebonding takes out the kinks that get in the way of dead-straight hair.With rebonding hair stays straight even after shampoo,if you want your hair straighter then do a rebonding.

oily hair shampoo
    And blablabla, what blatant advertising! Boo!

Comment

• Hi babes, i would like try soft rebonding.. any good salons to recommend?

Comment

• i am going to rebond my hair at auntie xiuzhen there this thurs! =)

first time going there. saw good reviews here and was being recommended by my frens. i hope it will be good! =)

what is cost of rebonding for hair that reaches ard the bra strap there arh?
        Last edited by wq1989; 29-08-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• I read +ve comments on winn and aunty xz. But which is better?

I have waist length recently permed hair (approx 3mths back). The perm was badly done at snip ave, it's getting rather out of hand now. So Iam intending to do a shiseido soft rebonding, that hopefully cost less than $100, and smoothes out the curls without too much damage.

Idk which salon to go for. Besides these two home-based salon is thr any other recommendation? TIA

Comment

• Not sure if this is an appropriate thread for this...have anyone tried a brazilian blowout? Apparantly very popular in states, and now catching up in Singapore. Said to give you swingy straight shiny hair, but not poker straight like rebonded. Would really like to find out if anyone has personally tried it?

Comment

• I'm curious about brazalian blowout too, I sad a few pictures from the purse forum ladies and their hair look so great.. Apparently ,it is less damaging than having rebonding..

Comment

• brazilian blowout sounds nice!! i would love to try it out too, but any salon doing this?? Anyone knows what kind of rebond is it called when the bottom part of the hair is curled in? But the rest of the hair is all staight, except for the bottom. So, it's quite natural looking, not poking straight.

but this looks more like a curl ho-r? sigh... cant find the pic i want.
                Last edited by magicbee; 31-08-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Hello~I went to yingying for hair oily scalp treatment 2 times and it ve improve my oily scalp before doing the hair oily scalp treatment i use to wash my hair every morning n nite times ,after the treatment jus once a time for nite ,the hair toinc is super n cheap !Will go every 2 weeks for the hair oily scalp treatment

Comment

• I've read everyone comments regarding home-based salon.. I intend to go for rebonding and i've tried to contact [email protected] Sadly to hear that this week no slot for me.. Next week hari raya liaoo.. Me finding shiseido rebond.. Any recommendation? Need to do it by this week and of cos hoping to get below $100..

*** about ivy's?? Never stated in the forum her contact number... Anyone can help??

Comment

• Hoorrayy!! I've made it! I tried to booked appt wit YY but no chances at all then try search for other homebased salon and found Aunty Xiuzhen contact.. At 1st also seems like no hope but thankful god she understand next week is hari raya so she try put me in this sunday in the afternoon.. Happy!! As this is my 1st time trying homebased salon i pray everything turns out well.. Pray for me SINGAPORE!!!

Comment

• Creme hairdressing

This is miss track from rebonding but I really need to comment on Creme hairdressing.

I saw in this forum on Creme hairdressing on rebonding so I thought it wouldn't be so bad. I went to the City Square branch for haircolor, promo price was $83 for cut and color. The guy recommended me highlighting (two color) and showed me a book of jap models said it would look like this.

First shock came when I pay. The price was $270 (Haircut 28, color+highlighting 168, treatment 70+). I did not expect the price to be so different from the promo price $83! Even if I add in the treatment I agreed for, it should be $160+. Not $270 for the additional highlighting! I feel cheated as they did not inform me the different price of highlighting beforehand.

Second shock came when I went out and take a good look at the hair color. it was badly done, the color contrast too much, I look like ah lian! It was a disaster! I was devastated because I wanted to color my hair for my ROM. Now my hair is a failure!

I dashed back to the salon request for a redo. They did but some more commented it was the latest trend of highlighting. But it is completely different from the hair color the guy showed me just now! It looks slightly better but still it was not what I requested for.

It was terrible. Just terrible. And I wasted 5 hours sitting there just to cut and color my hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuzzzy View Post
                          This is miss track from rebonding but I really need to comment on Creme hairdressing.

I saw in this forum on Creme hairdressing on rebonding so I thought it wouldn't be so bad. I went to the City Square branch for haircolor, promo price was $83 for cut and color. The guy recommended me highlighting (two color) and showed me a book of jap models said it would look like this.

First shock came when I pay. The price was $270 (Haircut 28, color+highlighting 168, treatment 70+). I did not expect the price to be so different from the promo price $83! Even if I add in the treatment I agreed for, it should be $160+. Not $270 for the additional highlighting! I feel cheated as they did not inform me the different price of highlighting beforehand.

Second shock came when I went out and take a good look at the hair color. it was badly done, the color contrast too much, I look like ah lian! It was a disaster! I was devastated because I wanted to color my hair for my ROM. Now my hair is a failure!

I dashed back to the salon request for a redo. They did but some more commented it was the latest trend of highlighting. But it is completely different from the hair color the guy showed me just now! It looks slightly better but still it was not what I requested for.

It was terrible. Just terrible. And I wasted 5 hours sitting there just to cut and color my hair.
                          Hi fuzzzy ~so to saw ur freeback at this salon u went !I get when i read it n feel sad !!!How come they do this thing tpo u!Er...anyway dun be sad ,now u try to do more hair mask and let the hair feel more shine n smooth

Cheers :

Comment

• nowadays after rebonding...do u all still purposely buy rebonding shampoo ?

Comment

• That a lot for color and highlight. It's not within my budget. Anyone recommend salon in the East, perferably at Bedok. I want to color and re-bond my hair ....

Comment

• Originally posted by bluerosie View Post
                                nowadays after rebonding...do u all still purposely buy rebonding shampoo ?
                                If for me, I will buy the shampoo to make it stay longer. Since already intended to spend 100 plus for rebonding, why not pay xtra for the rebond shampoo. But must see how much lo?

Comment

Working...
                                X