No announcement yet.

Hair Rebonding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just did my perm last august and wanted to rebond hair ever since i went to crimp my hair during my friend's wedding. If i will to rebond now, is it recommended? Will my hair be too dry?

Comment

• i just did my perm last august and wanted to rebond hair ever since i went to crimp my hair during my friend's wedding. If i will to rebond now, is it recommended? Will my hair be too dry?

Comment

• HI Gals~i lost yingying phone no. did anyone got her email or phone no.! urgent to look for her for hair scalp treatment n coloring

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimongirl
          HI Gals~i lost yingying phone no. did anyone got her email or phone no.! urgent to look for her for hair scalp treatment n coloring
          Hi Dimongirl~her phone no. 82221262 / i jus went to her last few days for hair coloring n scalp treatment,nw she having a promotion of hair colouring/scalp treatment /treatment/reboding/ .

Comment

• I did my rebonding with Valerie today, she's really great! I told her that i don't want my hair to be flat and stiff after the rebond. She's attentive to what i want, what i need, and i'm glad to have let her do my hair. A very professional stylist indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovingautumn View Post
              I did my rebonding with Valerie today, she's really great! I told her that i don't want my hair to be flat and stiff after the rebond. She's attentive to what i want, what i need, and i'm glad to have let her do my hair. A very professional stylist indeed.
              Is it a home-base saloon?

Comment

• Girls....just went to this lady (yingying) for hair colouring /treatment n hair scalp treatment promotion n i brought one tube of hair mask from her ,after using feel that is veri soft n shine

Comment

• Originally posted by albanlyqueen View Post
                  Girls....just went to this lady (yingying) for hair colouring /treatment n hair scalp treatment promotion n i brought one tube of hair mask from her ,after using feel that is veri soft n shine
                  Hee......Albanlyqueen~is this promotion still on ?I wanted to do ..

Comment

• Originally posted by winter71 View Post
                    Hee......Albanlyqueen~is this promotion still on ?I wanted to do ..
                    HI~the promotion still on !can give her a call :82221262 /

Comment

• Hello ^ ^ just went to yingying for hair colortreatment & oliy hair scalp treatment !wow...she having a great promotion nw n i brought one hair mask from her,n is quit nice n cheap !Heeee.....

Comment

• Highly recommend Lynna. She has opened her own hair salon in Marsiling. I went to her home salon last Dec to rebond my hair and the rebond last til now. Just went to her last week to rebond my bangs and she has done a good job as well and it's only $20. When she see my hair, she's ask me whether did I bleach my hair. Cause those highlighted parts are somehow bleached by my other stylist. But that time my stylist say she didn't bleach.. it seems like those hairstylist that charged high prices is not honest at all. Lynna said it's definitely bleached and it's very bad for my hair as my hair is not healthy. As I don't like my hair colour (those highlights are not nice) , I wanted to dye my hair blue-black, Lynna has the colour I wanted and she help me dye and it's also very cheap. My hair length is about bra length and she charged me only $60 for colour. Result is nice and healthy colour after everything and I have straight bangs again The Shiseido mask that she recommended is really good. Cause my hair always entangled like crazy, she highly recommend that I use that mask and she said it will really make my hair smooth and not entangled that much. After using it for one week, I really can see and feel the difference. My hair doesn't entangled that much already, be it wet or dry. Very very impressed with the mask I will be going to her for touchup rebonding on the rest of my hair about 2 months later.
                        If you're going to look for her, be prepare to wait cause she's the only one handling our hair. There's a helper helping her to wash hair and blow dry hair, but other stuffs are done by her. Really regret going to those expensive shopping centre hair salon whereby they charged so expensive and didn't do a good job...

Comment

• anyone tried soft rebonding in any of the salon at city square jb?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elegancez View Post
                            Highly recommend Lynna. She has opened her own hair salon in Marsiling. I went to her home salon last Dec to rebond my hair and the rebond last til now. Just went to her last week to rebond my bangs and she has done a good job as well and it's only $20. When she see my hair, she's ask me whether did I bleach my hair. Cause those highlighted parts are somehow bleached by my other stylist. But that time my stylist say she didn't bleach.. it seems like those hairstylist that charged high prices is not honest at all. Lynna said it's definitely bleached and it's very bad for my hair as my hair is not healthy. As I don't like my hair colour (those highlights are not nice) , I wanted to dye my hair blue-black, Lynna has the colour I wanted and she help me dye and it's also very cheap. My hair length is about bra length and she charged me only $60 for colour. Result is nice and healthy colour after everything and I have straight bangs again The Shiseido mask that she recommended is really good. Cause my hair always entangled like crazy, she highly recommend that I use that mask and she said it will really make my hair smooth and not entangled that much. After using it for one week, I really can see and feel the difference. My hair doesn't entangled that much already, be it wet or dry. Very very impressed with the mask I will be going to her for touchup rebonding on the rest of my hair about 2 months later.
                            If you're going to look for her, be prepare to wait cause she's the only one handling our hair. There's a helper helping her to wash hair and blow dry hair, but other stuffs are done by her. Really regret going to those expensive shopping centre hair salon whereby they charged so expensive and didn't do a good job...
                            Hello ~read ur feedback of this lady( Lynna) u seem like happy with her services ...me always went to home base for my hair colouring n treatment! Recently went to this lady (yingying) at yishun home base,n her services is not bad too .....Elegancez u went to her before!saw alot of good reviews of her at cosycot forum n went for a try ,i like her house quit cosy n clean ..Hee...yup....don't ever to go expensive hair salon !

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimongirl View Post
                              Hello ~read ur feedback of this lady( Lynna) u seem like happy with her services ...me always went to home base for my hair colouring n treatment! Recently went to this lady (yingying) at yishun home base,n her services is not bad too .....Elegancez u went to her before!saw alot of good reviews of her at cosycot forum n went for a try ,i like her house quit cosy n clean ..Hee...yup....don't ever to go expensive hair salon !
                              Yes girl, Yingying is good also

Comment

• Originally posted by Elegancez View Post
                                Highly recommend Lynna. She has opened her own hair salon in Marsiling. I went to her home salon last Dec to rebond my hair and the rebond last til now. Just went to her last week to rebond my bangs and she has done a good job as well and it's only $20. When she see my hair, she's ask me whether did I bleach my hair. Cause those highlighted parts are somehow bleached by my other stylist. But that time my stylist say she didn't bleach.. it seems like those hairstylist that charged high prices is not honest at all. Lynna said it's definitely bleached and it's very bad for my hair as my hair is not healthy. As I don't like my hair colour (those highlights are not nice) , I wanted to dye my hair blue-black, Lynna has the colour I wanted and she help me dye and it's also very cheap. My hair length is about bra length and she charged me only $60 for colour. Result is nice and healthy colour after everything and I have straight bangs again The Shiseido mask that she recommended is really good. Cause my hair always entangled like crazy, she highly recommend that I use that mask and she said it will really make my hair smooth and not entangled that much. After using it for one week, I really can see and feel the difference. My hair doesn't entangled that much already, be it wet or dry. Very very impressed with the mask I will be going to her for touchup rebonding on the rest of my hair about 2 months later.
                                Hi, I stay Marsiling area and am looking for an affordable salon for rebonding by this weekend. Able to provide me with which block @ Marsiling and the salon name or number? How much did u do ur rebonding for? My hair is below chest length.

Comment

Working...
                                X