FPL Permanent Hair Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gold View Post
    Is there installment plans available at Regina?
    yes there is if u are a student.

Comment

• Originally posted by gold View Post
      Is there installment plans available at Regina?
      yes. it works like this, first payment on your first visit and so on. You would have paid in full in 3 sessions.

Comment

• hi for the convenience of everyone, i've got the list of large and small parts in my attachment.

fyi, i am one of those who signed up for the unlimited underarm when it was 488 but realised later they dropped the price to 188. but i managed to get some money refunded. for those who are like me, pls chase your money!

also, as an encouragement for referrals, both the new customer and the existing customer will benefit by getting a small part free. if u want to make use of this privilege, feel free to quote my member id: 81000046.

i would also advise u girls to not sign up for such a large package first bcos on your birthday month, they will mail u a $200 voucher. with tt, i upgraded my package and could use the voucher to set off the excess so nothing is wasted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	3606210

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	3606211

Comment

• I am a July Baby and I didnt get any discount voucher!!! Though i signed for a quite big package!!!! :'(

Comment

• Regina hair removal

I went to Regina for my first treatment today. Signed up the $1500 package.

$1500+ GST $105= $1605
            But i split into 3 times payment, so each time pay $535. Not bad ah

12 sessions large body part
            + complimentary 6 large body part
            + FREE unlimited underarm.
            (Promotion last until 30 sept)

1st time doing IPL for full leg n underarm. Quite satisfied with the service. I was really surprise, the treatment is painless. Hopefully it will turn out well

Do quote me to get a free small part treatment.
            My ID is HT566 (shalyee)

Comment

• does makeup need to be removed before IPL on face? Sorry for the noob question..

Comment

• Hi Jade,

I don't know about other salons.. but I think yes, you have to remove your make-up.

In regina, they can clean your make-up off but it has an additional charge. Like for example, if you're on a package, face rejuv + cleansing =1.5 large parts. It's similar to face rejuv + cleansing + face mask = 1.5 large parts too.

If you don't want the mask/cleansing, just clean it before you head over.

Last time, I went to the nearby c.r. to clean my face but since I didn't get an appointment for the face rejuv, it cleaned my face for nothing. lol.

Comment

• Thanks estranghenya Guess I better cleanse it before the appointment rather than being charged for cleaning!

Btw, any idea what is the advised period to stop shaving before going for the IPL session?

Comment

• Just want to clarify, what are the small parts which i can do for friend referral for Regina?

Comment

• Hi picopi, you can do *any* small part! it's not restricted.

Comment

• thanks! =)

Comment

• Originally posted by jade7 View Post
                          Thanks estranghenya Guess I better cleanse it before the appointment rather than being charged for cleaning!

Btw, any idea what is the advised period to stop shaving before going for the IPL session?

1-2 days before, I guess. 'Cause when you go there, they will still clean up the shaving for you.

Comment

• Ha.....permanent hair removal....saw a program on channel 8 and it featured the trend of more and more guys having their hair removed.

Those guys will visit waxing salons to remove their armpit and leg hair hahahahaha they loook so in painn....... when the therapist tore off the wax strips

Anyway for permanent hair removal can check out NeuGlow as my colleague has her armpit hair removed by using laser not IPL .

Comment

• Hi All,

Sorry for not reading the entire thread before posting. There are just tooo many pages to go through!

From my casual browsing through the thread, the most recent "hype" is IPL by Regina and Musee right.

What about this Super Hair Removal by ClearSk Asthetics which I think someone mentioned its even a more advanced technology than IPL? Anyone else try before? can share the results & price?

Cos saw before in another thread about IPL gone wrong.. Abit scared of IPL. hehe

Comment

• I went for regina's consultation some time last week and I'm served by Nikki. She's very polite and friendly, makes me feel comfortable and not awkward at all. The best thing was she doesn't hard sell even when I felt I needed more sessions. She recommended me to take the lower package first and if it's not enough, I can top up later on.

But it does seem difficult to book appointments on weekdays evening though, so I picked a Saturday morning. Can't wait for my first session next week.

jade7: the pre/post treatment advise given was I may shave a day before the treatment but not to pluck/epilate/wax 3 weeks before the first treatment, and anytime during the treatment. It will removed the hair follicle and treatment will not be effective anymore.

Another to note, 1 large part is equivalent to both limbs. E.g. For lower legs, 1 large part is equal to both left and right. For upper legs, it's the same. And for both knee cap is 1 small part. So to do the entire legs, it's 2 large parts and 1 small part. (1 large part = 2.5 small parts)

Will update after the first treatment. Do quote my membership no. HT000578 (Jaslin) for both of us to enjoy a free small part

Comment

Working...
                                X