X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kittyz View Post
    Hi Krissy,
    My name is Wei Lin, SC000356.

I would like to advise any ladies who decide to sign up at the Suntec branch to check their receipts carefully. The beauty therapist who attended to me was really blur. First, she got my name wrong on the membership card, but that is still a small matter. Next, she called to say that she gave me a wrong membership card. Upon checking, the membership number on my receipt and card did not match. It was then that I realized that she wrote that I paid only 128 for the underarm package even though I signed up for the bikini package and paid 488. *vomits blood*
    Hi Wei Lin,

Thank you for quoting me!=)

Luckily you checked.. the beauty therapist can be quite blur. I had some communication problem with the jap lady, but other than that their service are good.

Comment

• I've signed up a unlimited bikini line package with Regina. My Name is Krissy Tong Memeber No : J8000186 quote my name and member number and both of us will get a free complimentary small part KPL session.

Thank you! =)

Comment

• Hey Krissy i quoted you on monday at suntec outlet, but i need your hp no.
        I'm Joanna. SC000352

Comment

• Originally posted by vodkax View Post
          Thanks for replying! I've already signed up with them haha You're so lucky to see a difference! Mine still looks the same
          Hmm I guess it's because my hair is quite fine, until the lady also asked me why I wanna do IPL since my hair is so fine. But my problem is that my hair is very very black, and my skin very fair, so the hairs are super obvious and ugly.

Not much difference in my underarms so far as the hair there is coarser, hopefully will see improvement after more sessions, hope the same goes for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by butterflee View Post
            Hey Krissy i quoted you on monday at suntec outlet, but i need your hp no.
            I'm Joanna. SC000352
            Hi Joanna,

Thank you for quoting! =)

I've pm my number in to your inbox! Do check! =) Thank you!

Comment

• does anyone have any gd reviews on regina's face rejuvenation + whitening mask kpl treatment? pls share. thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by krissyj View Post
                I've signed up a unlimited bikini line package with Regina. My Name is Krissy Tong Memeber No : J8000186 quote my name and member number and both of us will get a free complimentary small part KPL session.

Thank you! =)
                Hihi!

I've sign up with regina for underarm unlimited sessions! Haven started my treatment as they were fully booked. I'll quote you so we both can have a free treatment =) Maybe u can update me on their bikini line treatment as well?? I'll like to do it if its gd too!

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by krissyj View Post
                  I've signed up a unlimited bikini line package with Regina. My Name is Krissy Tong Memeber No : J8000186 quote my name and member number and both of us will get a free complimentary small part KPL session.

Thank you! =)
                  Hihi!

I've sign up with regina for underarm unlimited sessions! Haven started my treatment as they were fully booked. I'll quote you so we both can have a free treatment =) Maybe u can update me on their bikini line treatment as well?? I'll like to do it if its gd too!

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by amazon00 View Post
                    Hihi!

Thanks!

Hi dear amazon00,

Thanks!

I had my 1st bikini session and to my surprise i can actually see that there's lesser hair at the triangle part. At first i was still concern about the interval(as once 2months is long) but now my mind is at ease..well at least for now My 2nd session is next month till then, i'll see how my hair goes after that.

At first, i was quite nervous & shy about doing the bikini removal as i've not let anyone done this for me before, but when i lied down she put a tissue & a black cover on my eyes before processing to shave off the hair & everything. Which ease my awkwardness. It was quite pain when she shaved but overall was alright.. as the cooling gel helps to soothe/numb it =)

Do let me know your number & membership no if you're quoting me, thank you very much

Comment

• I've signed up for unlimited underarm package with Regina when they first started and went for my 7th session today.
                      initially after the 6th session, they told me the next session will be 8 weeks later instead of the usual 6 weeks.

today, they told me it will be 12 weeks later since the 'hair is getting finer' according to the therapist.

i somehow don't feel right about this 12-week issue.. anyone else experience the same thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by xiaoyun View Post
                        I've signed up for unlimited underarm package with Regina when they first started and went for my 7th session today.
                        initially after the 6th session, they told me the next session will be 8 weeks later instead of the usual 6 weeks.

today, they told me it will be 12 weeks later since the 'hair is getting finer' according to the therapist.

i somehow don't feel right about this 12-week issue.. anyone else experience the same thing?

Hi Xiaoyun,

After seeing what you said, i think it's not right too but seems like most of the hair removal shops will "advice" this. As i signed up hair removal package not at regina but at Care Lyna which is 10years unlimited hair removal, the beauty consulted also arranged 4th week later instead of 3weeks after my 5th/6th sessions and i think they'll change the interval weeks again when my hair gets finer.

Comment

• I've signed up a unlimited bikini line package with Regina. My Name is Krissy Tong Memeber No : J8000186 quote my name and member number and both of us will get a free complimentary small part KPL session.

Thank you! =)

Comment

• Hi all

Is Winkwax a recommended place for IPL? Or are there any recommended places that serves both genders?

Comment

• I just signed up for the unlimited underarm IPL with musee, wasn't aware that only those who r recommended by direct friends or family members are entitled to the free upper lip IPL (1 session).

To all who are interested to sign up as a new member, do rmb to say that your friend recommended you there in order to enjoy the free IPL upper lip

They are also having this special promo until 31st mar:
                              When your friend sign up before 31st Mar, she will be entitled to 2 sessions upper lip IPL and you will get 2 IPL sessions for the part of your choice.
                              If 2 people sign up under ur referral, u can choose to get 1 below knee treatment or stick with another 2 IPL sessions for the part of your choice.

This is what I remembered do correct me if I am wrong (my memory does fail me at times )

Anyway in order to quote a friend you will need the following details:
                              Member's Name:
                              Tel:
                              Member ID:
                              Outlet:

These are my details:
                              Loretta Lim
                              ID: 81021706
                              Outlet: Musee Crystal Tokyo (Plaza Singapura)

Pls quote me I need the upper lip IPL

Thank you
                              Last edited by madwoman; 23-03-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I just signed up for the 1500 package with Regina and have chosen unlimited sessions for my underarms. Wanted to do the Full bikini and lower legs but the lady who was there said tt the effect of kpl is best when done immediately after the period due to hormone levels to the body. So I had to wait another 2 weeks! But I had my underarms done that day itself, and so far the hairgrowth had definitely slowed down! About 1/3 of the hairs are gone. Best part is there is obvious lightening of the underarms as well!
                                Can't wait to do my bikini and lower legs on thurs.

Will keep you girls updated!

Comment

Working...
                                X