Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FPL Permanent Hair Removal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have signed up for the $1500 package. And have gotten myself the vouchers too!
    Will be going next week to use my birthday vouchers on the face rejuvenation.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by duste View Post
      Sorry for the late reply babe! My mem no not quoted before, feel free to use. My name is Joey btw.
      Hi Joey,

      I went Regina on Friday and quoted your number. Remember to claim your free session. Thought the consultant will check your name but well, she never :D !

      That day was just busy for them. And I saw lots of Japanese ladies when I was there. My consultant told me most of them went for the Bikini line promo as Fri was the second last day before the promo end. Well, seems like Regina is quite popular among the japanese ladies in Spore.

      BTW, my member no. is HT000410, Adeline. Do quote me if you are signing up and enjoy free sessions together

      Comment


      • IPL @ Regina

        Originally posted by mstsuruta View Post
        Hello

        Just bump into this web as its on cozy homepage.

        I would like to share on the ipl market in Japan and Singapore since both Musee and Regina is from Japan.
        My husband is a Japanese so I get to fly in and out quite often.

        Musee price in Japan is really very affordable because it is very common there for the Japanese girls to go for hair removing. Everyone knows Japanese girls take very good care of their personal grooming.

        When I saw Musee in Singapore, they're charging the singapore market abt 30% higher as compared to Japan. Maybe because ipl is still not very commom in Singapore yet. I think Musee price is ok reasonable as its is not over charge comparing with other aesthetics beauty salons in Singapore.

        I came to know about Regina when I was browsing through herworld magazine. So i went to search more about it as they're from Japan. The price of Regina in general is about the same as the ipl price in Japan. In fact after I make some conversion from yen to sgd, most of the body parts by Regina is lower than Musee in Japan.

        So i feel as for the ipl price in Singapore by the beauty salons in Japan, Regina is really a good deal.
        Hi smartzgirl,
        I agree Regina is popular within the Japanese in Singapore. Like the above cotter. Indeed I believe most of us can experience the Japanese culture during our service @ Regina.

        Comment


        • anyone know which shop has the best effect on permanently hair removal with a good price? i see alot rave on regina and muses, which is better? i wanna do permanent hair removal for my leg/tights, hand and i got alittle moustage want to removal. if wanna do these 3 things roughly how much? thanks alot cotters =)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by makeup_lover View Post
            anyone know which shop has the best effect on permanently hair removal with a good price? i see alot rave on regina and muses, which is better? i wanna do permanent hair removal for my leg/tights, hand and i got alittle moustage want to removal. if wanna do these 3 things roughly how much? thanks alot cotters =)
            The effect of IPL depend on individual, some 1 treatment will see results and yet some will need a few to see the results.

            Both Regina & Musee are from Japan. At this moment it seems lot's japanese in Singapore prefered Regina.

            Not trying to promote Regina, but i'm Regina customer. if you ever decide to choose Regina you may quote any of the Regina member here and get a free small part. My member number is HT023

            Comment


            • hi makeup_lover,

              for IPL to be effective, an average of 8 sessions are required.

              for regina (i'm a regina customer)
              if you are doing on your legs and tights = consider 2 large parts (lower leg is a large part & upper leg is a large part), 2 larges parts * 8 = 16 parts,

              hand (depending which area),

              upper lips area is a considered as small part, 10 small parts = 4 large parts (1 large part = 2.5 small parts),

              in total, you might need 20 large parts sessions for your legs and your lips.

              i signed up with regina partly due to their price per treatment is cheaper compared with musee.

              Do feel me to quote me. my membership is HT0337 (Catherine)

              Comment


              • thanks cotters for the help will check out regina soon hehe =)

                Comment


                • went for my 2nd session yday with Musee and notice that they are still having the 188 promo.

                  looks like is tough competition out there..

                  anyone who is signing up, can quote my ID? Heee, trying to get a bigger area of free trial

                  Member ID:81000661

                  Comment


                  • regina or musee

                    ok, i am so confused!
                    regina is the one at raffles place right?

                    i really want to do hair removal; think i will start for underarms and see its effect on me first before moving on to other areas.

                    i called musee at the parco outlet (coz i heard its less crazy crowded) and they told me the nearest date is 28 August! (for weekends and after working hours!) goodness. is there some promo going on - free trial if i quote reference no? if so, glad to share the goodies. please feel free to let me know ur membershp no.

                    if the regina outlet is at raffles place, seems like its cheaper to get the package deal (which includes underarm too!) this confuses me since i read somewhere that underarm is cheaper in musee but everythign else is cheaper in regina! haha.. but anyway, i called them and if their appointment is earlier than musee, i will go check them out! so again, please let me know ur membership no if you are keen to get some free trial.

                    ok ta!

                    Comment


                    • pmed you my member #, blueswimmercrab

                      its HT166, Alicia

                      i'm also like you, i'm trying out effect for underarm first! before contemplating other parts.. though i tried one time full bikini and i personally didn't like the aftereffects, so got a refund of rest of unused $$..

                      Comment


                      • what aftereffects? and what is full bikini? ok sorry i am very green

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by smartzgirl View Post
                          Hi Joey,

                          I went Regina on Friday and quoted your number. Remember to claim your free session. Thought the consultant will check your name but well, she never :D !

                          That day was just busy for them. And I saw lots of Japanese ladies when I was there. My consultant told me most of them went for the Bikini line promo as Fri was the second last day before the promo end. Well, seems like Regina is quite popular among the japanese ladies in Spore.

                          BTW, my member no. is HT000410, Adeline. Do quote me if you are signing up and enjoy free sessions together
                          Thanks babe! My next session is in Sept, still a long time. Hope I don't forget.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by blueswimmercrab View Post
                            ok, i am so confused!
                            regina is the one at raffles place right?

                            i really want to do hair removal; think i will start for underarms and see its effect on me first before moving on to other areas.

                            i called musee at the parco outlet (coz i heard its less crazy crowded) and they told me the nearest date is 28 August! (for weekends and after working hours!) goodness. is there some promo going on - free trial if i quote reference no? if so, glad to share the goodies. please feel free to let me know ur membershp no.

                            if the regina outlet is at raffles place, seems like its cheaper to get the package deal (which includes underarm too!) this confuses me since i read somewhere that underarm is cheaper in musee but everythign else is cheaper in regina! haha.. but anyway, i called them and if their appointment is earlier than musee, i will go check them out! so again, please let me know ur membership no if you are keen to get some free trial.

                            ok ta!
                            Yeap, Regina's at raffles place. I feel it's cheaper to sign on package since I want to get rid of hair on large parts such as arms, legs.

                            Comment


                            • I got Regina birthday dining vouchers as i wrote in this thread earlier on. Today I went to a Japanese restaurant @ Iluma where I can use the voucher. At first I thought the place must be very expensive and no customers. To my surprise, they were almost full house and I had to wait for 20 mins for my food. A greater surprise was that the menu doesn't look expensive at all. Its about Sushi Tei's price if you want to know the range.

                              Food was great and the most important thing is that I get a chance to use my $50 voucher with no question asked (at first i thought it was useless voucher). I'll definitely return even w/o voucher.

                              By the way, Regina also gave me birthday voucher to use Regina service. And I've redeemed it also. I'm very happy with their service.

                              Those are just my personal reviews.

                              If you want to sign up Regina and want to enjoy a FREE small part, please feel free to quote my member number: HT000307 (Katy) :D

                              Comment


                              • I got Regina birthday dining vouchers as i wrote in this thread earlier on. Today I went to a Japanese restaurant @ Iluma where I can use the voucher. At first I thought the place must be very expensive and no customers. To my surprise, they were almost full house and I had to wait for 20 mins for my food. A greater surprise was that the menu doesn't look expensive at all. Its about Sushi Tei's price if you want to know the range.

                                Food was great and the most important thing is that I get a chance to use my $50 voucher with no question asked (at first i thought it was useless voucher). I'll definitely return even w/o voucher.

                                By the way, Regina also gave me birthday voucher to use Regina service. And I've redeemed it also. I'm very happy with their service.

                                Those are just my personal reviews.

                                If you want to sign up Regina and want to enjoy a FREE small part, please feel free to quote my member number: HT000307 (Katy) :D

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X