Eyebrow / eyeliner embroidery & tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woohoo thanks

when will it start to peel? so far no signs of peeling yet.. scare later go out then very obvious.. lol

Comment

• TBBC Complain?

O yes i went for touchup last week and when I went home i noticed my brows are unbalanced this time. Abit disappointed in her tho i really love it alot when it was just done. i will feedback to her that there are bad comments bout her now. I think she probably got too carried away w her fame? *shrugs* I'm going back for a touchup tho cos I called her to let her know my problem already. If she dares to kick a fuss I will handle her tho.

O Claymaker, r U the gal who sat nx to me that day? If U are, your brows look really nice during the preview.. but I did not see how it was like after U done yours. Yes I dun deny at some point she does makes ppl sound obligated but somehow mine turned out really good tho it was also fierce looking at first before the fade.

Comment

• what to do when it starts peeling? peel off the scabbing myself or leave it? the scabbings are in bit and pieces .. v ugly ..

Comment

• Hi raisins81

Yup, I was the one sitting next to you on that day. The aftermath was worse than the preview. I did not like the preview to begin with, cos I think it's too high and arched for me. It's my personal preference I guess. I do not think that there is only one brow shape that suits one as what Sophia said.
          Cos I did eyebrow shaping with Erabelle before and I like that shape far better than what Sophia did. I didnt do EE with Erabelle as it was too expensive, about 500 bucks. Sophia does what she thinks looks nice(high arches, slightly short brows imo), it's her own opinion and she doesnt want second opinion from others.
          I particularly remember and detest the part where she retorted " If you insist your way, you will be ugly, very ugly. And dont go out and tell ppl SOPHIA did your eyebrows" I find it really rude.
          Anyway, I dont think I will be going back for touch-up. Cos I dont want her to screw up my brows more. Sigh, now i'm just waiting for it to fade....

Comment

• claymaker & raisins81:

after reading all these attitudes from Sophia, I'm really reluctant to go back to her for touch up...
            mine is slowly fading off although i just did them two months ago.

estella85 & siewhong:

I think peelings won't be in till about 3 days later... at least mine started after 3 days.
            mine wasn't that obvious when it peeled.
            it's best to let them drop off on their own rather than to peel them with your fingers.
            ugly also ugly for less than a week, then can turn into beautiful swan!

Comment

• hi, claymaker

gotta agree with you. im also worried that she may just ruin whatever that's left. **** ..

has yours started peeling? mine did. the colour is super light. from far, it looks like im browless...

Comment

• Hi Siew Hong

I did mine on Sat, started peeling by tues. On Wed, it became light but still visible, maybe because I'm pretty eyebrow-less to begin with. To me, it's a silver lining that it became light, so I can reshape it as soon as most of it fades away.

I just can't believe I spent $28 bucks on a small container of vaseline, which is secretly marketed as the amazing 'scar cream' .

Comment

• i so heart pain now. $180 can buy lots of eyebrow powder.

Comment

• hotaru: thanks for the info. Today is the 3rd day.. so far so good. no signs of peeling yet. Btw, did they tell you to avoid water on your brows during the 1st day? I saw the directions for the aftercare cream that says i have to apply it every 2 hrs for the next 3-5days. abit hard to keep track..haha.. maybe bcoz i'm lazy.. well, i'm trying to apply as often as i can if i remember.

Anyway, after reading the past few post about sophia, i got a shock. Sounds very scary! so unreasonable and full of herself. if i go there sure die.. i'll take in her advice even though i think it does not suit me coz i'm not professional? Yeah gals, i think if anyone is gg back to her should feedback to her about the complaints about her. Words can spread good things about her fast but it can also spread bad things about her fast too. Better wake up her idea and stop being so arrogant. LOL.. just my personal opinion

Comment

• I read that some people don't have peeling... not too sure about that too.
                      hmm... i was told not to use soap to wash the eyebrows.
                      about the cream, i applied twice daily only, after washing face.

Comment

• TBBC Complain?

Claymaker : Im sorry to hear bout your dissatisfaction gal. How isit settling now that it has sorta faded gal? If U r really so upset bout it, maybe U can try go elsewhr to do a touchup..cos the fade can b quite alot by the end of 1st mth. Perhaps 3 mths later it will be like 40% left. I dunno if that is really Vaseline... cos I know some petroleum jelly can b quite costly like Egyptian Magic. U mean U paid extra for it? I thought it is suppose to come tog. with the service? I think I only applied 2x and then cannot b bothered to use it already. Hehe.

Actually personally tho the brow 'head' on my left looks bout half a cm shorter.. but its not that a big deal for me. I still pretty like mine. There is no 100% place to do nice brows actually.. in my opinion. #1 Salon was famous cos its a recommended place for the SQ gals to get theirs fixed there.. but I heard quite a few complaints too, and many good testimonies too in the early days.. Personally I guess I can tolerate nonsense attitude if the end results still benefits me (ie, nice brows). Not defending her, I tell myself to give her some discount for the culture difference (sophia fr china ma).. but then again, maybe she hasnt stepped my tail hard enough for me to bite. Im going back today if im free to do my touchup again on the shorter brow. Lets see if I can achieve my perfect brows today ok? But for now, I still love the job she's done for me tho. I guess Im totally sold when I saw LadySilver and Swittlove's perfect brows, as well as Hotaru's. Really dig theirs, and mine tho.

All the best gals. Rem to pick whichever salon U r most comfortable with ok? ::
                        Last edited by raisins81; 22-05-2009, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• quite agree with raisins81 with the points she made.

i can turn deaf ear or blind eyes if the end result is good.
                          i waited 2 hours for her although at that point of time i'm really very displeased with her.
                          my appointment was supposed to be at 6pm, yet she only started to attend to me at 8pm.
                          not to mention TBBC has one of the cheaper package for EE...

Comment

• Im sorry to hear about you girls' dissatisfaction. I did mine with Salon #1 with Amy on 4 May together with my sister. Till now my brow is natural and the shape suit me. Previously i was hesitating whether to try TBBC and my appt with Amy is near too but now i believe my decision is right to choose Salon #1 instead.

My sis is happy with her brow too as she has like no brows at all and she told me she no regret spending $150 on it. It look really natural on her

I will be doing my eyeliner touch up soon in July. It fade so fast :X
                            Last edited by glamourger; 23-05-2009, 08:03 PM. Reason: add words

Comment

• my eyebrow has started to peel. my eye brow now looks like it got holes in between due to the peel. is it normal?

Comment

• estella85 : Do you mind putting up your picture again as I'm thinking to go Erabelle for EE.

Comment

Working...
                                X