Eyebrow / eyeliner embroidery & tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Has anyone done Lower Eyeliner Embroidery @ Amy's Bishan #1 Salon OR Sophia Brow House?

If so, could you share your experiences? Is it very painful n would they numb the lower eyelid? How much does it cost?

Also do you do half the lower eyelid (such as outer half) OR the entire lower eyelid/eyeliner?

And did Amy or Sophia do the Eyeliner on the lashline?

Many thanks!

Comment

• Hi ladies

Just thought I'd share that I've an extra Browhaus Brow Resurrection package that I want to let go since I've just gotten mine done and my Mom also doesn't want to do it.

Letting it go at cost - $642 nett (standard package which includes 1 touch-up).

Do PM me if you're interested

Comment

• Eyebrow / eyeliner embroidery & tattoo

Hi, just want to ask, anyone been to try the newly open eyebrow shop called Empro in Jurong Point? I knw that Empro is a very establish brow shop in Malaysia, just wondering is the quality the same here in Singapore.

Comment

• hi ladies,

i have been considering doing eyebrow embroidery for a while because my eyebrows are practically invisible (very few hairs + the hairs very fine and light grey!)

there is now an offer on voucherlicious with this place called immanuel beauty & wellness @ forum...anyone heard of it/tried before and can share how they are???
          deal seems very cheap and hence worth it budden dunno if so cheap cos they are lousy or will hard sell like mad?!?!

this is the deal: Voucherlicious | Deal - 92% Off 120Min 3D Eyebrow Embroidery + 1 Free Touch Up @ Immanuel Beauty & Wellness

thanks lots!!

Comment

• Hi girls,

I'm interested to do at #1 salon but the queue is till nov. PM
            If there is anyone who is selling to give me their slot, am willing to offer compensation.
            Thanks.

Comment

• pls recommend me a good senior therapist at allure beauty

hey fellow cotters, i just bought an allure eyebrow embroidery deal from groupon
              $99 for Basic Eyebrow Embroidery + Complimentary Touch-Up at Allure Beauty Saloon (Worth $198 )

i know many of u have recommended coco or angela, but i doubt they will be doing the deals. pls recommend a skillful therapist u know. this is my 1st time doing eyebrow embroidery, and i am hoping it's not my last...

thanks pretties!

Comment

• I did it at The Best Beauty Centre ! Far East Branch.

The beautician that help me did it is Fanny !!

very very happy with it.

Comment

• i did it at The Best Beauty Centre !

I did it at The Best Beauty Centre ! Far East Branch.

very very happy with it.

Comment

• Agree, nowadays technology and ink used are different.
                    I remembered my mom eyebrow turn greenish blue. Nowadays the eyebrow very 3D and natural.
                    Must find the right person to do for you, is the skill that makes a lot of difference, not the salon

Comment

• Feliap very nicely done. How much does it cost?

Comment

• I enquire from Allure Beauty (westmall outlet) last week about eyebrow embroidery.

They told me is the most natural and quoted me SGD600.

It was so ex that I told them I would consider and walked off.

Comment

• Anyone tried Erabrow?

Comment

• I doesn't try it....does you?

Comment

• Double Post
                              Last edited by MyCupcakes; 22-08-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeliapYap View Post
                                I did it at The Best Beauty Centre ! Far East Branch.

very very happy with it.

This eyebrow picture looks familiar....did you take it from one of the podder, giona from flowerpod?

From my understanding, the above picture was from giona and her beautician, Angela did this brow for her, unless Fanny did the exact same brow as Angela?

Even though it's from the same beauty centre but i don't think two beauticians could carve out the exact same eyebrows as shown above, dishonesty much?

The links as follows:

Eyebrow Embroidery - Flowerpod Forums - Beauty, Makeup, Skincare, Health, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Love & Relationships
                                Eyebrow Embroidery - Flowerpod Forums - Beauty, Makeup, Skincare, Health, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Love & Relationships

Comment

Working...
                                X