Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairer Arm Pits

I need fairer armpits. :roll:

I realized that some parts of my arm pits are dark and patchy.
    Is it the result of constantly plucking arm pit hair.

any products to recommended to lighten these areas.

TIA

Hi,

Found this website: http://yumeimise.com/store/index.php?cPath=45

Comment

I like Nivea whitening deodorant, is doing a good job so far :note:

Comment

i 2nd nivea whitening

Comment

i think there are some japanese products which you can pick up from Lee W.ah or SaSa. can't remember the exact product name but it's specifically for whitening the armpits.

Comment

Tks gals..approximately how much does it cost (Nivea)

TIA

Comment

i got the 50ml Nivea for $3.55! HTH

Comment

yeap..the Nivea one is good!

Comment

i think the japanese product u're referring to is wakilala, there's a scrub and a lotion thing u put on after scrubbing

Comment

what causes armpits to become darker? is it because of prolonged usage of deodorant?

Comment

Originally posted by faeriedust
                      is it because of prolonged usage of deodorant?
                      I read somewhere that deodorant was th cause of it, so all along i thought it was. :roll:

Comment

not only that.. i think frequent shaving will cause darkening too.

Comment

Originally posted by demigoddess1512
                          I read somewhere that deodorant was th cause of it, so all along i thought it was. :roll:
                          oh no. so what can we use to replace deodorant? ***** because its anti-perspirant?

Comment

darkened underarms aren't caused by hyperpigmentation but result from a persistent buildup of dry skin, the unsightly dark spots are probably tons of dead skin cells trapped in microscopic "hills and valleys" on your skin. so it's correct in a way to say that deodorants/anti-persiperants could be a cause they are meant to stay on our skin for a long time to combat any odour. but insufficient cleaning might lead to dead skin cells being trapped n thus causing darkening. frequent shaving can also cause this as our skin is constantly irritated by the blade. so one way is to make sure that all deo residue is cleaned off at the end of the day or switch to those crystal rock deos. i think those dark patches can be lightened by using a moisturiser with exfoliating ingredients like mild lactic acid. anyway, i'm using the nivea white deo as well n i swear by that, so far so good! HTHs!~

Comment

Tks for the info Aveline

Comment

Working...
                              X