No announcement yet.

Recommendation on foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the pic the new superfit? for those who tried it, is it good? the old superfit, when i apply, my flakes show up very obvious. dunno for the new wan. thanks.

Comment

• if that pic is the new superfit, yes!!! i have tried it and i love it to bits. i also have dry skin flakes but this foundation covers pretty well. the coverage wise, i might say medium? cuz it can't really cover my red pimples though....but red pimples are exception cuz even the heavy coverage won't do the job sometimes....and yeah, the oil control is pretty good (my skin is oily but dry inside) so in the afternoon, my face get oily and it can keep the oil at bay for 6 hours which is a good plus for me...i don't get any breakouts from this foundation too and it is pretty light. i even forget i am wearing foundation sometimes....hehe....

Comment

• Hi,

I think its the old superfit (white letterings), the new superfit comes in black lettering if I'm not wrong.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Nope doesn't make a difference. Mine is the old superfit, and it looks exactly like the new one as far as I know.

There is no difference in packaging between the old and new superfit. It looks the same, at first glance. I must say I haven't checked the difference in wording between the old and new one.

If u look at the internet pictures, it's black letterings, cuz if they put the white letterings, u won't be able to see what is written on the bottle.

Comment

• hmm maybe i shld get a sample of the new superfit! hope it wont make my flakes more obvious cos the old wan does. but the coverage is pretty good i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetawayJunkie View Post
              Nope doesn't make a difference. Mine is the old superfit, and it looks exactly like the new one as far as I know.

There is no difference in packaging between the old and new superfit. It looks the same, at first glance. I must say I haven't checked the difference in wording between the old and new one.

If u look at the internet pictures, it's black letterings, cuz if they put the white letterings, u won't be able to see what is written on the bottle.
              Hi,

Thanks for clarifying! Sorry for the confusion because all the adverts I see in mags for the new superfit comes in black lettering so I assumed that's how the Clinique people decided to differentiate the old and new.

Comment

• Originally posted by veevee View Post
                I'm wearing the new clinique superfit lf. Medium coverage but it's quite ligtweight and comfy on skin. Quite pleased with it.
                Does it gives a matt or dewy look?

Comment

• Superfit dosn't really give a dewy look. It is a mattifying LF. If u want dewy look, might want to consider Clinique Supermoisture.

Comment

• GetawayJunkies, how is the oil control for Clinique Supermoisture?

Comment

• yinmin: u r using the new superfit? is it really sweat proof? im deciding whether to get this or lancome maquiliquide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Penny Cheong View Post
                        GetawayJunkies, how is the oil control for Clinique Supermoisture?
                        Supermoisture oil control is def not as good, cuz it is more moisturising, targetted more towards combi dry skin.

July, the new superfit claims to be sweat proof, I havent tested it personally. I'm using the old superfit, it's quite lasting even in the hot sun.

HTHs.

Comment

• Has anyone tried both Superfit & EL DW before?? Which 1 provides the most coverage? Thanks!

Comment

• Definitely ELDW have higher coverage than Superfit.

Comment

• ***. tempted to try superfit.

*control*

changi airport started selling already?

Comment

• Originally posted by July View Post
                                yinmin: u r using the new superfit? is it really sweat proof? im deciding whether to get this or lancome maquiliquide.
                                i'm not sure if mine is the new one but i bought it last year in sydney when they were promoting that superfit lf. it is my first liquid foundation and i had no idea about clinique foundation before, so i don't know if mine is the new one or not...

erm...i think it is. I'm not sure though but when i was in singapore earlier this year, i wore this out and i sweated like crazy but the foundation was still there at the end of the day....i usually don't take note of these factors like water-proof or sweat-proof so i can't be sure too....and the weather here is cold, so i don't sweat...so, my review might not be accurate in term of sweat-proof. I'm sorry i can't give u a proper information.

Comment

Working...
                                X