• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meoww: i've tried with both nana and wendi before, both are good

Comment

• Originally posted by joanne81 View Post
      Hi girls,
      Have anyone did full back waxing before?
      I heard from my collegue, back waxing usually will easily get rashes because of our pores is open and we sweat. Is it true?

Eh ... have to scrub your back regularly like twice a week and apply moisturizer, if not will have a little bit of bums after 1 week. dont expose to sun ***, pigmentation will occur.

Will not get rashes lar, unless your skin super sensitive? I did full legs and full arms..must be super careful not to stay under sun too long! ( coz i wanna be like snow white) scrub like mad, sometimes lazy, do it once a week. But no ingrown after hair grow out

Comment

• has anyone done BW at that purple place @ shenton way? I bought my BW voucher for 35 bucks. Going for it next sat. Any reviews on that? thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by homemadehoney View Post
          DUSTE i haven't tried alma before. maybe i should since my next brazilian should do soon. thinking of before nataional day holi heehee

how much did you pay anw? got discount or what?
          Can't remember how much I paid. $39 for first trial i think. Even signed up BW package with them after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meowww View Post
            just booked an appt with nana! looking forward
            if you do remember the name of the china lady with the thorough service, do update this thread!

thanks
            I think the china lady is Lisa. I went to use my session that I bought at cozyspree today at fep.. I agree with dance_ballet that the outlet is a bit cramped.. I wanted to go to the liang court branch, but out of convenience i decide to go to fep instead..

So this china lady attended to me.. I must say she is super fast.. I think I was done in like 15mins?? (the last time i went for BW was about 1.5 mths ago!) As it was my first time at pink parlor, I found it a bit odd coz she keep pouring johnsons powder while waxing me! I asked and she said its to make the wax dry faster and reduce the pain (i think). Anyway the whole session was painless and I liked that it was quick! The previous place I went takes about an hour but ambience & service I felt was much better.

Didn't sign a package yet.. they have a 5 session for $199. Wanna mointor if any side effects first before I sign a package. But, prob might wanna try the liang court outlet as it looks nicer!

Hope this helps!

Comment

• Blush package

Hi! I'm selling a waxing package at Blush because I'm doing IPL now. The value is $210. I'm selling for $200 (neg). Please email me at [email protected] Thanks

Comment

• Hi! I'm selling a waxing package at Blush because I'm doing IPL now. The value is $210. I'm selling for $190. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks

Comment

• any place to recommend in the West, I need to do waxing on the back part of shoulder and behind area. so many tiny hairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkMango19 View Post
                    I think the china lady is Lisa. I went to use my session that I bought at cozyspree today at fep.. I agree with dance_ballet that the outlet is a bit cramped.. I wanted to go to the liang court branch, but out of convenience i decide to go to fep instead..

So this china lady attended to me.. I must say she is super fast.. I think I was done in like 15mins?? (the last time i went for BW was about 1.5 mths ago!) As it was my first time at pink parlor, I found it a bit odd coz she keep pouring johnsons powder while waxing me! I asked and she said its to make the wax dry faster and reduce the pain (i think). Anyway the whole session was painless and I liked that it was quick! The previous place I went takes about an hour but ambience & service I felt was much better.

Didn't sign a package yet.. they have a 5 session for $199. Wanna mointor if any side effects first before I sign a package. But, prob might wanna try the liang court outlet as it looks nicer!

Hope this helps!
                    PINKMANGO19

oh maybe i was done by lisa too. china girl but i cant remember her name. but very good her service. no hard sell.

if you're into ambience how about pink parlour orchard central branch? i went today. SOOOOO BIG OK!!!!! HUGEEEEE like mega glam

ok so the package works out to be $40 per session. not bad la, but i'm looking for coupons! camping actually on hazelhearts blog for promos.

Comment

• back waxing

Originally posted by BonjourLapin View Post
                      Eh ... have to scrub your back regularly like twice a week and apply moisturizer, if not will have a little bit of bums after 1 week. dont expose to sun ***, pigmentation will occur.

Will not get rashes lar, unless your skin super sensitive? I did full legs and full arms..must be super careful not to stay under sun too long! ( coz i wanna be like snow white) scrub like mad, sometimes lazy, do it once a week. But no ingrown after hair grow out
                      BONJOULAPIN

i did full back waxing before. and my back ALL pimples! i do not recommend back waxing as our backs are actually very highly sensitive areas. after waxed, if you don't apply post wax care or sweat, confirm break outs.

if you die die have to be hairless back, go for super hair removal. it's safer. if you die die want to still wax, buy post wax lotion.

Comment

• ingrown solution

Originally posted by freecia View Post
                        Hi Gals,

Do you have ingrown hair problems from over the years of waxing and epilating?
                        FREECIA

i've a bit of ingrowns down there and a lot on underarms! SO SAD!!!! so i bought this lotion called triple action lotion. it kind of works! may be you wana try? if not can refund back credits to salon

Comment

• coupon

a coupon update!

i saw on herworld.com that there's brow waxing coupon for $8. maybe for those who have yet to try BW can see how waxing is like first?

Comment

• anyone been to lifespa at carlton hotel for brazilian wax before?

Comment

• anyone interested to try bwaxing at fabulous tan? I have this voucher i bought previously and wanna let go...

Comment

• just came back from BW at pink parlour (liang court), it's my first time waxing and overall it's not too bad. It's not crowded, so even though the place is small, it's comfortable enough. I agree there's no hardsell, and the lady who attended to me was very efficient, and kept talking to me so that I won't be too nervous. It was over in about 15-20min, pain level, hmm bearable because it's fast, though it was more intense at certain areas. I noticed little reddish dots on the waxed area though, not sure if it's normal? It's just about 5hrs after the waxing..

Comment

Working...
                                X