Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loose Powder

Loose powder recommendations needed

What is a good loose powder you can recommend? I am looking for something that is natural, light-weight and suitable for combi skin. Please state price as well , thanks in advance!

KP micro fiber loose powder, very light & fine & does not make u chalky. abt $60 or so! 3 shades available! @ Seiyu Bugis(only place with KP now)

RMK loose powder, as light & fine as above. only two shades, very light they are! @ Isetan Scotts! ! $60++ too

TLC - some ppl finds tt this is chalky( i am one of them). @ Philips Kingsley Level 5 i think ngee ann city! yes it's abt $82 as diane said!
    farahdean
    Cozy Star
    Last edited by farahdean; 05-03-2003, 11:14 AM.

Comment

TLC costs $82 BTW

Comment

I will recommend KP Sheer Micro Powder and the TLC.

Comment

My vote goes to TLC too! I think it works great for me! And i have collected many colors, and use diff col on diff areas!!

Sg is selling too ex, i suggest get from swap, buy used one... whatever it is, just dont pay $82 for it!!

Comment

i'm kinda curious about this KP powder now

Comment

wow, thanks! you ladies are indeed makeup gurus! looks like the KP one is worth a try heh...

Please keep the replies coming in!! *muacks*

Comment

i heard about the kp one but never try before... anyway, i guess i wont be able to finish my TLC powder, so no need to buy new one anymore... it will probably last me another 1 - 2 yrs .... hahahhah :ROFL:

Comment

KP and RMK for use over foundation coz they're sheer and lightweight, very very fine and good

TLC for use on its own without foundation - this can definitely look chalky especially if you use it with a foundation so do test them out before buying!

Comment

BB loose powder is worth trying. My 2nd tub now!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmango
                      wow, thanks! you ladies are indeed makeup gurus! looks like the KP one is worth a try heh...

Please keep the replies coming in!! *muacks*
                      my dear goddess, if u want to try TLC powder, can ask sample from me.... some colors i have double tins too... JLMK!

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                        my dear goddess, if u want to try TLC powder, can ask sample from me.... some colors i have double tins too... JLMK!
                        Woww.. jemay. How do you plan to finish with double tins? Would be impossible for me unless they are baking powder and not TLC 8O

Comment

I use to be very crazy over loose powder but I suspect I will be sticking to KP loose powder soon. That is the finest loose powder I had come across. Personally I don't think much of TLC loose powder. Its chalky and yeap it wld look better on its own or may be over an enhancer. I like Laurer Mercier's loose powder as well..That was my first pot of loose powder *wink to Joce* and I am still using it...

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                            Woww.. jemay. How do you plan to finish with double tins? Would be impossible for me unless they are baking powder and not TLC 8O
                            sighzzz.. i too greedy already loh... just buy n buy, swap n swap... ended up with so many tins now......

Comment

Yeah.. i do find TLC chalky on me sometimes .. but i always alternate between my TLC, Anna Sui and Jurlique Loose Powder. For oil contorl, i think jurlique is really good while AS's Luxury Powder gives a very soft and subtle shimmery look.

Btw i just received KP finishing powder from a swap. How is dat different from the Micro Fibre Loose powder ?

Comment

Working...
                              X